Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Munchie!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BeastModeStoner, Aug 18, 2011.

1. #1 BeastModeStoner, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2011
    I gots the munchies right now...so i'm gonna eat then smoke again. What are the chances of me getting sick.

2. Finish sentence? Silly stoners :smoke:

3. Fixed. I'm pretty ripped right anyways so.... B-)

4. i don't see why you'd get sick. Just don't eat too fast, and make sure it's something good! A swig of water after eating before another session is habitual for me, so I don't get any weird flavor in my mouth.

5. With your name being BeastModeStoner You would think you could handle your shit a little better, eh?

6. I think you'll be fine. Just don't eat too fast and don't eat something too sugary/junk food-y.

7. Eating and Then Smoking is fine. You don't have to worry, just control the amount you eat (don't go eat 3 meals, lol) :smoke: :)

8. I usually dont smoke on an empty stomach but i havent eaten anything all day and have smoking for the past 8 hours consistently. Thats why i was wondering. No biggie

9. Your not going to get sick.

10. When I get hungry I smoke another bowl. Makes me less hungry

11. I just ate a 5$ little caesars pizza and blazed... im fine