Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Munchie Food??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tiger144, Jan 25, 2009.

1. haha. ive been waiting to unleash this on the world. easy and taste bomb. make so mac and cheese. boil some hot dogs. cut em up and combine em. it seems to good to be true. nit its not. just try it

2. man i just love to sit down and eat some good ol pizza slices from my toaster oven

3. I just had the spicy and sweet doritos, and they are DANK.

4. When i'm high, i can't make up my mind of what i want to eat, I just stand their for 20 minutes looking in the fridge, should i eat this or that or that or mabye i can have all of it!:bongin:

5. I had a fat juicy steak for dinner while I was all munchied up. Mmmm.

6. Definitely my favorite munchie food is buffalo chicken pizza, they make them at most pizza places and the one where i live just makes the perfect piece.

Definitely worth trying. :hello:

7. Wendy's....can you say insane dollar menu?

8. Last night I ate some Sweet chili heat doritos, awsome. Anything with salt. I haven't been toking for long but I plan on hitting up a buffet with some friends some time, there are some pretty cheap chinese buffets here that would be perfect

9. The best thing EVER was the time me and one of my mate's just took a bunch of shit (like actually good foods, not crap) and put them all in the blender, ill try remember what there was.

2x LCM bars
    1/2 tub yogurt
    few squirts of chocolate sauce
    Vanilla ice-cream
    Fruit salad

god knows what else there was, just heaps and heaps of shit.