Munches Delivery Service

Discussion in 'General' started by JimmyTbag, Dec 6, 2013.

1. #1 JimmyTbag, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2013
    ah shit the titles meant to be munchies, can you change it?

I came across a website that delivers munchies food in my hometown. Anyone else come across one of these? I've just ordered some hershey's kisses and some ice cream.

heres the link

http://www.well-baked.com/apps/webstore/

Haha and its called Well baked dot com

2. I want a store that will deliver random munchies to me... 

3. Well, would any place that delivers be considered munchies delivery service? If so, the usual pizza places, chinese restaurants, burger king delivers here, and a hot dog place not too far from here.

Those are sweets though so no I've never seen a place deliver ice cream and cereal lol that's pretty cool. You in the UK?

4. or you could just call up a pizza or go to a jewel or dominicks instead of waiting for something to come in the mail

5. im a 7/11 guy myself..

I pull myseld up by the bootstraps throw on a jacket spark a stoge and wonder on down to the 7/11 in a drunken/stoned stupor and am always suprised by what ends up in my bag lol

6. [quote name="cothrantyson" post="19109087" timestamp="1386291750"]or you could just call up a pizza or go to a jewel or dominicks instead of waiting for something to come in the mail[/quote]It's delivered within 30 mins brah Sent

7. 7/11 ..stoners heaven :D

Aye, but they don't come in too handy when you only have a couple dollars and no way to get anywhere :laughing: Cheapest place that delivers here is Jimmy Johns, and I don't even have the $5 for that :(  And you're so lucky to have a BK that delivers, I've honestly never heard of a fast food place like that delivering...

9. these services are common in college areas

i'm tellin you all you need is a jewel or 7/11 when you got the munchies. bruh, i've already gone to 7/11 and back over the time period that it took you to make this post. and i still got the better loot
    [​IMG]

its not a competition brah, i was hungry and now I'm fed, thats all

12. and you just reminded me i have a beer left in the fridge

13. thats disgusting shit bro, lol. eat healthy! not so much sugar. now sugar, that is a dangerous drug

14. being a buzzkill is disgusting shit bro

15. i had an idea for a delivery service about 4 years ago.

basically massive kitchens that would make any combination of food you could think of.

like the amazon of food

16. lol like you don't even have to order it. Like they just drop new stuff at the door everyday. Today Doritos and Mars, tomorrow Tacos.

17. i need a fuckin smoothie delivered haha

18. Well I call a pizza place ..

Really I must find a service like this LOL