Mumia Abu Jamal must die!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by stoned budda, Dec 13, 2007.

1. December 9, 1981, 10 minutes or so to 4:00 a.m., Danny Faulkner, a 25-year-old police officer driving a patrol car, stops a car presumably for going the wrong way on a one-way street. It seems like a routine traffic stop. A guy named William Cook is the driver of that vehicle. His brother is Mumia Abu-Jamal, aka Wesley Cook, driving a cab across the street, sees the traffic stop. William Cook gets out of a Volkswagen, strikes Danny Faulkner. The two of them scuffle. Wesley Cook, Mumia Abu-Jamal sprints across the street according to eye witnesses, pulls out his 38, shoots Danny Faulkner in the book. Danny Faulkner spins around, shoots Abu-Jamal in the stomach. Abu-Jamal then leans over Danny Faulkner at point blank range, shoots and kills him right between the eyes. Four eye witnesses. The ballistics match. The gun was his. He confessed in the ER that night, "I shot the M-Fer and I hope the M-Fer dies. He, Abu-Jamal, has never testified and never offered an explanation. His brother who was there and saw the whole thing, the only words he's ever spoken, "I ain't got nothing to do with it." And still he's become an international cause celeb. I can't let it pass that you're in San Francisco today where Mumia Abu-Jamal was named an honorary citizen of that city in the same way that he was of Paris, France. <TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=8 cellPadding=8 width=240 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#999966>
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

why do we tolerate this scum? what the f--k is a matter with sanfransicko that they would give this peice of shit celebrity status, why are my f--kin tax dollars keeping this asshole alive???????????

2. this was way before my time, but obviously there are two sides to the story. I've actually been interested in this subject but never researched it really. I'm interested in hearing what people have to say, especially whoever has the free mumia avatar.

3. idk whats going on what happened

4. No one knows, but everyones complaining.

just like everything else.

5. good, he killed a cop.

6. Who in the what now?

7. Who got the dub sacks?

8. absolutely! this kind of news it terrible. And for those who are happy about this? These people were the scum of the earth!!! "yay he killed a cop!" Don't you realize he was a person as well?

We're all human. There are bad, and good cops-(belive it or not, some cops actually want to help protect you) And cops are people. So - let's not get into big terms here... but logically, people can be bad and good as well.

Not all cops are good, not all people are good. Same goes for the bad -

I feel like I'm trying to explain this to kindergarteners, Isn't is simple enough?

Why is there so much hatred towards cops in general? I blame rap...

9. lol rap.. I just never got along with the law, and it wouldn't make me sad if they all met the same fate.

10. The blame game pwnz.

Why is there so much hatred for cops in general? THEY AREN'T ON OUR TEAM FOR FUCKS SAKE!

11. whoa dude...cops arnt human....they are pigs!....piggies who eat donuts.
    i think you need to get ur eyes checked, smoke a j and join the revolution.

viva la revolution!!!:hello:

12. and just what "team" do you really think you're on?

13. I'm sure the fuck not on Five-o's side.

So is your dad a cop? Some other relative? Are you a cop? Are you currently banging a cop? What team are you on?

14. I'm on the team that mourns the loss of a human life, without applying any generalizations or prejudices to a man, who is now dead and was loved in the very same human way that you and me love our friends, family, etc., that we know nothing about. :)

[​IMG]

15. I'm sorry I didn't realize I was posting in the conservative thread.

Don't get me wrong, I do feel bad when I here about tragedies like this.

They chose to be a cop, they knew the risk.

I have experienced more crooked cops than good ones so my opinions reflect my experience of dealing with these idiots in my life. You may have had a fun filled life with nothing but great fun with cops, but not me. Like I said this is my opinion and you are entitled to yours as well.

16. haha man you got a distorted world view. Not everyone is a criminal with such contempt for the profession of law enforcement. There are bad and good laws and good and bad officers. A wise person can tell the difference and fight appropriately.
    I'm perfectly happy having police officers keeping thieves, brawlers, and other lowlifes out of my business. I have better things to do than get caught up in that drama.
    To answer your question, no I don't know one single police officer, related to me or otherwise... I know its shocking, but its true.
    But if you hate cops so much, kill one, don't just talk. Don't keep the hate inside you, it'll make you sick.

17. My view has been distorted by this very system that you are currently defending.

18. Now he is telling me to kill a cop? WTF?

19. Its cool man, you have your opinion and I have mine. Its all good.

20. you sure make some rational conclusions :rolleyes:
    if you really hate something actively oppose it using force if you need to, your words of hate mean nothing if you don't act on them. If you are just fronting a popular attitude, your time would be better spent looking intelligently for solutions that doesn't harm our society.