Mum thinks I use a dildo! Help!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tumblweed, May 11, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

broe

im too baked to laugh at that

your poor mother, you better think of some intelligent, technological sci fi bullshit excuse to convince her that you're still her innocent little boy

2. Next time you pack a cucumber for lunch, don't eat it, when you get home, stand in front of your mother, grab the cucumber out of the bag/lunchbox, say nothing, and go to your room.

Bricks will be shat.

3. Tell her the truth and maybe she will offer to help. Moms give the best hand jobs.

4. #44 schultzy225, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
    [​IMG]

5. So here's what you do after you take the cucumber to your room. Hook up your laptop to your stereo and play a few of these.

The Female Orgasm Board

6. I've called Fleshlites dildo's too, it seems more than appropriate, really.

7. The thing is, if she saw and read the instruction manual she would know that it doesn't go up your ass.

So don't worry.

She knows you're fucking a plastic vagina.

And she is ashamed.
    :laughing:

Seriously though, think about it. She knows.

8. Fuck yeah Slayer kicks ass.

Op: Wanna borrow my rubber doll it will be at least a better alternative...

Lol just kidding I never had any toy...I got a girlfriend.

9. what difference would it make? its still a dildo.

10. :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: WIN

11. Fleshlight Care and Use Instructions

12. I don't see how a man CAVE can be upstairs.

13. OP loses regardless of what he does aka keep quiet she thinks you like dildos in your ass or tell her its a fake vagina that you fuck make your choice

14. yea i think its better to admit to fuking fake pu$$ys rather than let her think ur gay.

besides ur mom was young too once...im sure she'll understand...

15. Where are those pics?

op FTL

16. straight up. you talking to her about it is better.
    those instructions kinda do make it look like a dick

you need to just tell her
    tell her you just want to be able to be good in bed when you get a girlfriend.

17. #57 Ayron, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Someone buying a rubber vagina has obviously never used s real vagina before so....

18. Perhaps you and your Mom could get togather for a sesh; with the herb and each of your dildos!?! :ey: :laughing: :smoke:

19. DDDIIILLLLDDOOOO PARRRTTTYYYYYY!
    [​IMG]

20. #60 MistyMorning, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    hahahaha!!

Just stick the cucumber in the fleshlight and leave it downstairs for your mom to find. Then she'll know whatsup!

Can you imagine the look on your moms face when she was reading the instructions that shit? Hahahaha