Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mum found my stash xD

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zion Train, Feb 9, 2011.

1. I was in my room when my mum comes in with my washing, opens my drawers and starts putting shit in there.. and in that drawer is an ounce and a lighter :eek: she picks the lighter up, moves it then just walks out without mentioning it. :smoking:

2. #2 slarzon, Feb 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2011
    lol nice my mom did the same thing to me with my bong :hello: she smokes mad weed i want to ask her to vape with me but i dont have the balls lol

3. Lol rock on :metal:

4. Ask her. The worst thing that could possibly happen is a "no" and maybe an awkward silence. She can't get mad at you. Her vaping with you could be a good bonding experience:smoke:

5. ya i have never told her i smoke weed but my mom asked some of my best frends on a camping trip this summer the fourth what a great week we had a half of uk cheese and like 2 ozs of mids but she asked my buddy if i smoke and he said ya she asked what i was like he said i am chill never talked about it with her but she must be ok with it she never asked me about it my dad knows to

6. Bro shes wondering the same about you haha she probably doesnt have the bullocks(lol u know what i mean) to ask you to smoke/vape with her.

ask her

be the man brother, be the man.

7. Sack up and ask her. It's your mom, not like you're going to smoke and then pound her through the floor. Unless you have an Oedipus complex or something.

8. She just took the lighter and left the bud? Haha lucky man. Maybe she needed it to spark some of her own stash:p

9. Naw, she just moved it from the way he worded his post.

10. come again?

11. Yes please.

12. Damn i sure am glad im not 17 and worried about my mother finding my stash when she is done doing my laundry.....

13. Dude, she clearly knew you smoked before man, she smokes, every stoner can recognize another stoner (except for those business stoners, they're difficult sometimes). Be like hey mom, give me my lighter back I need to hit the bong, see what she says, then ask her if she wants to join if its positive.

14. she didn't take dudes lighter she just moved it

15. Naw, she just moved it from the way he worded his post.

16. I lol'd at your sig, haha thats great. Op thats awesome that your mom is cool:smoke: Mine used to take my weed and bowls...and use em, lmao, she was really hypocritical when I was younger:p

17. thats cool as hell you should def ask your mom if she wants in on a blunt sometime:cool: