Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Multiple Strains (micro shots)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by superdank123, Oct 5, 2010.

1. thx guys

2. #84 superdank123, Feb 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2011
    023.JPG
    white widow^
    141.JPG

170.JPG
    black berry kush^
    :smoke::smoke::smoke:

3. #85 superdank123, Feb 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2011
    White Widow-smelled fruity and skunky at the same time Very calming, it did not make me sleepy but definitely had me dazed. Couchlock head high, very strong
    024.JPG

132.JPG

018.JPG

Sweet Afgani-It has a super sweet afghan smell. Anyone who is a fan of growing Afghans knows what I mean. It is pungent like normal, but way sweeterwas a very balanced one between the head and body. I felt it first in my face, then after about 5 minutes in creeps through your body. It’s an up high, that in the end will leave you a bit sleepy
    019.JPG

026.JPG

164.JPG

Blue Cheer- woodsy, pine,yet skunky Like the smell but a bit sweeter Full body stone, very relaxing and strong
    170.JPG

168.JPG

152.JPG

4. Dutch Passion- It smells great, it has this fruity smell goin' on, like some fruity candy This bud packed a serious punch. Very strong indica stone and immediate forehead fuzziness

121.JPG

159.JPG

155.JPG

5. #87 superdank123, Feb 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2011
    black berry kush kief- let me tell you this is a way different than the bud its self... its melt's Taste Spicy like the smell, not the smoothest kief but will put you on your ass:smoke:
    577.JPG

578.JPG

582.JPG

586.JPG

6. some cool pics
    573.JPG

044.JPG

557.JPG

563.JPG

040.JPG

200.JPG

236.JPG

7. rolled a blunt with afgoo, black berry kush, and northern lights got me smacked :smoke:
    601.JPG

624.JPG

610.JPG

614.JPG

8. Afgoo is one of my favs, great value strain. Is the nl #5? Supposedly a more up high, def wanna try.

9. ya man this afgoo is so dank and yes its nl#5 :smoke:

10. Kandy Kush-Intense and dank kush smell, with lemony, sour and earthy accents. Reminded me a lot of the OG #18.. taste Very much like the smell. Dank, resinous and some lemon funk is adding nicely to the earthy kush taste Heavy high. Stays much more in the head than other Kush. Still some painkilling and relaxing effects, but your head will feel like a glass of jelly! Quite stoney and heavy when overindulged
    590.JPG

005.JPG

002.JPG

014.jpg

11. your dogs are awesome man! really good looking lol. buds alright too :p

12. thx man there about 8 months old...so much fun with them:D

13. BHO OIL JOINT all i can say is OMFG

070.JPG

074.JPG

076.JPG

080.JPG

14. #99 Uluvmynuts, Feb 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2011
    so jealous of the variety. I lost my afgoo hookup on my old iPhone thought my contacts were on my sim. 350 an o(Boston). Do u like the nl better than the afgooey? They are both great deals.

15. Damn dude u got some dank stuff..oil and all:smoke: