Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Multiple Strains (micro shots)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by superdank123, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Romulan
    This bud has a sweet musky skunk scent to it. sweet tasting After the first hit you start to feel the bud working on you. This stuff gave me a really strong rush feeling of alertness that traveled though out my body the whole time

078.JPG

103.JPG

104.JPG

099.JPG

090.JPG

2. Hawaiian Kush
    It smelled really fruity with a really light kush Hits you right after the second or third hit with a strong head high but you get a pretty good body high as well. Kind of a couch lock but if you're focused on doing something its not bad. Great to relax after

279.JPG

267.JPG

109.JPG

3. Lavender Instant head rush leading into a relaxing body high, good for muscle pain and anxiety
    007.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

012.JPG

019.JPG

021.JPG

008.JPG
    :smoke:

4. Blueberry
    When I first smelled it, it reminded me of Blue Dream. Not quite immediate, but definitely comes on within 5 minutes. It is a HEAVY hitter. I consider myself to have an extremely high tolerance and this stuff was awesome
    247.JPG

275.JPG

293.JPG

344.JPG

345.JPG

5. Hempstar
    It has a really spicy and hazy smell to it.
    It starts to work its way from your face, painting a smile as it passes down to the rest of your body in just waves of the most incredible feeling.

001.JPG

003.JPG

009.JPG

027.JPG

6. BUMP!! what do you guys think???

7. Loving your thread bro everything looks super dank

8. thx man:hello:

9. Afghan-Mostly indica body high, with some head buzz going on there too. It doesn't couch lock you like a pure indica would
    141.JPG

302.JPG

335.JPG

329.JPG

327.JPG

10. thx :hello:

11. That sour bubble......It spoke to me!

12. dude its one for my favs of all time

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cCO8-ZcaUc]YouTube - Toro Mini disc perc[/ame]

14. So much dank... :bongin:\
    you've convinced me to smoke another bowl..

15. Me too lol..:eek:

16. #80 superdank123, Feb 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2011
    017.JPG

023.JPG
    afgoo
    041.JPG

027.JPG
    northern lights