Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Multiple sessions throughout the day

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The Bird Keeper, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Im sure a lot of us here likes to ganj at least a few times a day:smoking:

But, what do you guys do to keep that high nice as you toke throughout the day?

I usually feel pretty worn out by the third session or so.

By doing some trial and error, I felt that my high felt better and more constant/stable throughout the day if you don't much on junk food and getting out to get some fresh air and just basically timing your sessions right.

2. good sativas like the amnesia haze im smoking right now usually dont wear me out, even if i smoke them 5 times a day.
    with indicas i seem to have the same problem as you, so i only smoke them at night, before sleep etc.

3. oh right, yeah I see what you are saying about the sativa and indica case. I haven't really thought about that. I just never really bothered to ask what type it is, If my dealer says its crip then im in so.

4. Well since I deal therefore smoke all day + all night, i have found that dealing with drugs/money on a illeagel level buzzkills me enough that by 8-10 bowls, it's only 4:20 lol. So yeh, build a slight tolerance (or just become a dealer lol), I'm also in college throughout the week and I abide by a single rule on how much to smoke, if your high when your studying and get high when you take your test you'll pass with high scores. (since i'm about to be on the deans list this semester, i'm credible)

5. I've found that the best way to keep myself clear headed yet high as much as possible is to not oversmoke yourself too early. If you get really blazed before noon, you're going to get sleepy by 8:30.

Just pace yourself and know where your head's at.

6. i get fresh air every time i smoke because i smoke outside.

7. I smoke outside, and dont let it come down i smoke again while im still pretty high so its not like i have to keep regenerating and coming down again. Also I usually only do this with a nice sativa

8. I usually prefer the regeneration of highs throughout my day, if you need to come down a little (in order to pace yourself better throughout the day), just eat meals.

I always start my day with a nice wake&bake, then some cereal.

9. Ugh well I wish my friends brought bud with them yesterday, I was forced to smoke these orange crunchy buds all day and they really just burnt me and my friends out.

sidenote: we never got our shrooms for the day :( I was looking forward to tripping the first time on halloween... :hello:

10. I just keep smoking and keep getting lifted...I just finished bowl 2 and its 1040

11. i usually toke about 5-6 times a day. i noticed that if i smoke indica in the morning, i have to end up taking a nap sometime in the day. however, if i smoke both types or just sativa im totally fine thoughout the day. just dont smoke indica for every session throughout the day and you wont be massively burnt out. Its annoying though because by the sixth session my high is down to about 30-45mins on some high quality bud.

12. alright thanks everyone, it seems like the pacing is the most important factor.

13. #13 jjsmit, Oct 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2009
    I say try to eat before toking, if (eating) seems to mellow your buzz. Also the more time in between highs, the higher you'll get and the longer it lasts. And you're right, if you smoke 5 bongloads in the AM to get baked then go for 4 bongloads in the PM, don't expect it to get as high if you smoked 2 in the AM and 4 in the PM. But I don't over analyze it though :smoke:

14. yeah I hear you, there is nothing like a nice blunt after a dank ass meal:smoke:

15. Smoke Weed Everyday.

I've been high throughout the entire day many times, its great. You really feel like a stoner after that.

16. did you used to smoke cigarettes? i did, and i find that i always crave a nice blunt session after eating. i believe this comes from old habits of smoking a cigarette after every meal. many of my friends never smoked cigarettes, and they always want to blaze before eating, whereas i'm a fan of blazing after. just my 2 cents..

17. The best way is to go raw.

I only eat raw fruits, vegetables, nuts, and grains. It's become apart of my smoking lifestyle & just keeps getting better. No matter what strain I smoke, I have loads of energy & never get burnt out. I also get natural highs when I don't smoke because of all of those raw enzymes.

18. Hey if you really are a dealer,I wanna ask a question.Why the fuck do you people insist on not seeling a full 8th,even if it's just like 0.2g short,why.....

What is the big fucking deal about just selling someone what they paid for....

Answer this plz........

19. yeah man, I used to smoke cigarettes. I used to have one after meals too, it was basically like a dessert. Now days If I have the extra weed, ill throw it in a blunt and ill just kick back and enjoy:smoke:.

I started to change my eating habits recently and I already feel the difference compared to eating junk food, its great.

20. 0.2? hm idk maybe to smoke more of it? have more left over so he can profit more.
    or since it was so short, could have been the scale. miscalibrated. if you want to test the scale, put a dollar on it, weighs 1 gram, and a nickel weights .5 gram