Multiple sclerosis is so fuckd up

Discussion in 'General' started by bigheist, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Im watching a documentary about weed and this guy was shaking and almost looked like he was having a seizure and then he smoked and was almost fine. And like they asked him bout like wat if he couldnt get weed and he looked like so sad wen he answered the question

I of course have my own problems but wen i seen his disability i felt really sad that sum1 has to go through sumthing that terrible.

I feel like a pussy 4 saying that but that shit is so fucked up.

Wat r sum of your guys/girls uses for marijuana?

Mine are chronic neck/back/shoulder pain, bipolar, severe depression,adhd, severe anxiety ulcer pain,and of course recreational

2. #4 bigheist, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    [quote name='"LoserKid420"']Watch a documentary on grammar and spelling.[/quote]

If i wanted to type properly i can, but seeing as im on an ipod and i have giant hands with big thumbs. So seeing as u are an arrogant piece of shit im just gonna insult considering this is a forum for stoners not pathetic ppl who have nuthin better to do than be grammar nazis on the internet. I'd see u trying to correct me for grammar if u were a teacher and i was handing in a paper, but im not. Also i could see u being very unintelligent, trying to feel smarter bcuz u know how to place a few commas and apostrophes in a sentence.

If your dick can reach your asshole then plz go fuck yourself and get da fuck up out my face wit this bullllshiit lol

So completely inappropriate - WW

3. [quote name='"Cloud10Beats"']the union[/quote]

Yep that was the one lol

4. I like to get above the clouds and look down at myself in 3rd person

5. I've got a type of dystonia which my habits do help a bit, but I mostly use it for recreation.

6. That was a crazy not as common case. I know plent of people with multiple sclerosis that you wouldn't even know have it.

7. [quote name='"bigheist"']

If i wanted to type properly i can, but seeing as im on an ipod and i have giant hands with big thumbs. So seeing as u are an arrogant piece of shit im just gonna insult considering this is a forum for stoners not pathetic ppl who have nuthin better to do than be grammar nazis on the internet. I'd see u trying to correct me for grammar if u were a teacher and i was handing in a paper, but im not. Also i could see u being very unintelligent, trying to feel smarter bcuz u know how to place a few commas and apostrophes in a sentence.

If your dick can reach your asshole then plz go fuck yourself and get da fuck up out my face wit this bullllshiit lol[/quote]

Lol the mods aren't gonna like that

8. [quote name='"littlejord"']

Lol the mods aren't gonna like that[/quote]

I'll bet +rep that wildwill is gonna be the first on the scene. Any takers?

9. [​IMG]

10. [quote name='"littlejord"']

Lol the mods aren't gonna like that[/quote]

Lol it was def called for

11. WRONG - if someone violates the rules, the answer is to report the post. NOW his post wasn't that bad, it would have simply been deleted or he might have gotten a warning. BUT your post was completely inappropriate and we do not allow our users to go off like that. Ergo the warning.

Please review the rules - if you can't behave like an adult you have no business being on our board.

12. A heavy duty smoking regimen helps with anxiety (as in Im too fried to dwell on the possible negative consequences of my actions) but generally I get high to get high. No reason needed.

13. chronic eczema and recreational purposes

14. It helps with anxiety and getting me to be social, but that's not even really my main reason. I mostly just smoke because it feels good and helps me relax.