Multiple plants! Multiple Problems!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by sdrawkcabnipyt, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Hi! 2nd time growing, i a few problems with a couple plants. Im going to explain the problem and post pics for each one in order, any help on any of these would be excellent!

To first give you an idea of what Im working with, im going to copy and paste a "posting about your sick plants" thread, and answer the list of questions they had:
    What type of medium; soil or hydro? Soil

What brand and type of soil? Roots Organic

Indoors or outdoors? Indoor

What strain? Blue Dream/Sweet&Sour Deisel/OG Gummi Bear
    How old are the plants? 1month 1week ish

What type of lights and how many watts? LED 1 90W and 1 180W

How far from the lights? Just recently moved from ~10inches to ~20inches

What is your watering frequency and source of water? ~4days

What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? Floranova Grow 7.5mL/Gal Rhizotonic 5mL/Gal 3waterings in a row, followed by a flush(recomended by GH in a magazine i have) When i flushed the plants I added some CalMag.

What are the temps and humidity in the room? 70-75F 45-58%Humidity

What size pots? 3gallon square pots

Any bugs? Some small flies, i let the soil dry out an extra day, and it seemed to have gotten rid of them.

Any other pertinent info? I just Topped these plants a week ago, and have no idea if i should expect some stuff like this when its done. I have tried foliar feeding the plants Epsom Salts 2tsp/gal. 2days later there still isnt improvement, i just flushed them last night cuz i thought their might be salt locking out oxygen for the roots. All plants have been treated as if they have a Mg deficiency, but im not sure thats right.

The first with an issue is Blue Dream, this one ive sprayed with epsom salt water. I have seen two new leaves get a little yellow on the edges(no photo of these) but the main two leaves that have a problem; 1 has turned brown on the tips, which are curling up, spotting with brownish orange spots to about the middle of the leaf, the 2nd is much more yellowy orange on the tips, not the normal yellow of N deficiency though.. pic time,
    1[​IMG]
    2[​IMG]

The next is Sweet&Sour Deisel, this one has the most yellowing on the outsides of the leaves, also it looks like some leaves are curling weird ways.
    [​IMG]

The OG Gummi Bear is the one I am most confused with, not growing the greatest, a lot of leaves curling (as u can see in the pic) but im not sure if this leaf on the top is eaten by something or not.. (like i said, i did have some flies for a short time, do they eat leaves?
    [​IMG]

2. do u ph your nutes before you water with it. floranova grow mixes up at a ph lower than you need for soil check your run off ph

3. no! thanks ill check that out!