Multiple plants 1 pot

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by automan142, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Iv rescued this from a friend. It outgrew his micro crow

[​IMG]

Thers three plants in 1 pot. Am i guna b better seperatin em or leavin em as 1 guys?

2. It sucks when one turns out male and you gotta get it out of there without messing up the other root systems

3. [quote name='"pure1"']It sucks when one turns out male and you gotta get it out of there without messing up the other root systems[/quote]

Theyre all fem, 2 chemdog and a blueberry gum bro

4. I would separate them if they are not totally root-bound. I would put them in a bucket of water and gently pull them apart. The two chem dogs might work OK together, but when you have different strains, one plant always seems to crowd out the other, in my experience!

However, if they are root-bound, you would do best to put them in a rubbermaid tub and train them to grow away from each other.

Granny

5. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']I would separate them if they are not totally root-bound. I would put them in a bucket of water and gently pull them apart. The two chem dogs might work OK together, but when you have different strains, one plant always seems to crowd out the other, in my experience!

However, if they are root-bound, you would do best to put them in a rubbermaid tub and train them to grow away from each other.

Granny[/quote]

Theyre a good few weekold so i.v a feelin those roots are guna well n truley bound together. Am guna do your second idea. Guna find a big container and do some lst on them all