Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Multiple bongs/pieces

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Typhoom, Sep 26, 2015.

1. So I was considering getting another bong, though all my friends look at me funny when I do because I already have a really nice piece that I spent a pretty little penny on. I was just curious how you all feel about having multiple pieces/bongs or vapes or whatever.

2. Many people have different thing in their collection. They may perceive it as a hobby.

3. I used to have multiple pieces- maybe three or four bongs, pipes, etc. when I had more money. Now I have one bong, one bubbler, and cannabis. Enjoy your pieces- like Uadeepakura said it can be a hobby.

4. I used to have a couple bubblers, a few pipes, a bong and a rig. All that got found by my pops. Now i roll js and blunts

5. My mom came over to my room one day and I said she could have one piece. S[​IMG]he takes my bong, 3 bubblers, and my favorite spoon. Haven't spoken to her since.

6. Were you not there when she took those? that sounds like quite a handful for someone to walk away with without you doing something about, though if you did I do suppose you risk them simply dropping them all and losing it anyway. Either way that's butt.

7. yeah i was there she and my dad ganged up on me tryin to pull some "go to rehab stint" because they are control freaks.