Multi Strain: Mazari, Critical Kush, Power Africa, WW femmed. (NTG)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Robbie714, Feb 25, 2017.

1. I've not seen that to the point of revegg. Only foxtailing that late in flower. Usually Harvest before that if it could happens at all.

sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. i agree i really cant see any signs of reveg ,some plants just keep sending up white pistills till the end of grow ,,with reveg you would see stems elongating and single leaves starting to grow,,so from what i see its not revegin ,,,mac,,
    yep fox tailing you get at is usuall/can be caused by tops of plants getting to warm ,,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 2
  3. I just had the same thing going on in my room. I’m about 10 days from harvest of my White Shark side and they were foxtailing a little. I was keeping the light a little close trying to penetrate as deep as I could for lower flowers. Had to pull the lights up a few inches yesterday too.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hey @Soil2Coco I’m about 10 days from harvest as well. How’s your plants looking, can we take a peak when you get a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Very Good article Big Papa... Thanks for the heads up about the pictures I sent you yesterday. I respect your opinion Bud always

• Like Like x 2
  6. Here’s my Journal

Soil2Coco’s Indoor Multi Strain Journal

• Like Like x 2
  7. I’ll take some pics in a bit. Here’s a flower pic from Saturday.

60280C2B-964E-4BA5-98DF-C9B43A2A4698.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  8. Bros look out foe each other!!
    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  9. So i wake to no light on. Twice now. Timer power is on a plugged a fan in there. Dont know if hortilux bulb is acting up with my light

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  10. @Robbie714 Here’s a couple shots from this morning

Great White Shark side 10 days to go
    44A2AE77-FB0D-4F45-A5D2-F596BEB5E68F.jpeg

Bud shots
    56A6CB77-33FB-4585-9B8B-A38B44E00F9E.jpeg

Some foxtailing on this large one, about the size of my fist.
    9947B4D3-8004-4B6E-82D6-79387289415F.jpeg

New strain to me on the other side 3.5 weeks in. Ethos Genetics Rainmaker
    9135CC71-1ABB-4E12-ACD1-B71B78BBC008.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  11. Looking Good! what do you have a drip system that’s what the hoses are. I’m right behind you I have about 10 days maybe a little more on a candy cream.
    Good Job

• Like Like x 4
  12. Sweet, some serious harvest pics coming soon then!!! I think I left the calcium nitrate a little too long on the White Sharks, they are a little dark. Hoping they fade nicely.

Yes, that’s my homemade drip manifold. I have 20 1/4” valves in sets of 4 in case I decide to a true SOG grow sometime. Most I’ve had is 14, this run is 12 in one gallons, next is 6 in 3 gallons with longer veg. 55 gallon res lasts me about 14 days with two feeds a day to runoff.

• Like Like x 4
  13. Rock bro! I'm about to bring home the bacon too! Haa!
    DSCN7311.JPG DSCN7312.JPG DSCN7314.JPG DSCN7315.JPG DSCN7316.JPG DSCN7317.JPG

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Damn @Schplakken your grow is insane that pic of the random mammoth top is like hulks fist punching through, lol.

@Robbie714 how far away do you reckon you are from harvest?

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Hey @Vegi I’m going to check the trics when my light comes on Bud. I would say about 5-7 days but I’ll check today I did see a couple Amber a few days ago.

Yes @Plakken grows some Good bud and Nice plants. How you been doing Vegi you have anything going now.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Very Nice @Soil2Coco you must be growing in a big area. what lighting are you running Bud. 55 gallon res Nice. I could tell you know what your doing that drip system is awesome plus you were an outside grower!

• Like Like x 3
  17. Yeah man, I got three in a small tent with my new COB light.

They're literally just hit the light now so had to shift all my filter and extractor out the tent, lol.

Tangerine Dream, Strawberry Kush and Candy Kush.

• Like Like x 5
  18. Your light was to low to the plants? You have the Cree 3590’s i thought I read when I was on your journal. I’m going to be doing the same just about, I’ll be taking these 15g pots out and my 3’s. I need to hang a light. the light I have hanging now is coming down and going in my 3x3. but i’m going to ask the seller if he could take the 3 x 3 back I haven’t even used it. so I can get a 4 x 8 and keep 4x4 for veg. a 3x3 is a little less price wise than a 4 x 8. I don’t even know what I was thinking when I bought that 3x3.

Btw: what are your growing in Vegi a 3x2?

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1