Multi Strain: Mazari, Critical Kush, Power Africa, WW femmed. (NTG)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Robbie714, Feb 25, 2017.

1. That strain comes from your neck of the woods Bud, from what I’m reading from the Seedsman and grows better in Northern climates and is THC is 23% Nice yields to. you read about it I’m sure. You told me about the 3 bears which is probably the best smoke I have. Enjoy that Ed keep that as your head stash. I think the Seedsman is having a sale again Bud.

Btw: I’m not just into regs Buddy. I’m running that blue cheese, sensi skunk, critical and gorilla glue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. You guys should try that chocolate mint OG that stuff there is very very good very smooth very buzzy that's from Humboldt Seeds through seedsman that's how I got mine but they come from out there from Eds way as well the Emerald Triangle

sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 1
  3. Morning Gtg! It’s 80 now and going up to 100 today I think it was 97 yesterday we’re having a heatwave now. how’s the weather there hope it’s Nice and Sunny for your garden

I can’t multi quote on Tapatalk?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dam you can’t catch a break 110 it’s in the low 90’s but I think were suppose to get a little rain.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I think it's supposed to get 78 today and mostly cloudy.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yes I know you have been talking about the chocolate mint OG which is 80% indicia and is between 23 to 26% THC and has granddaddy purple as the cross.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thats right

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  8. But lows at 75 at night are normally like 85 so roots can cool a little at night

• Like Like x 2
  9. #5789 Robbie714, Jun 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    Hey guys and gals I have a question for @Paulie73 @Growtogrow @mactheman @DrCannaP @Plakken etc...

I was talking to Ed and he thinks my plant the candy cream is re-vegging which I’ll agree to disagree but of course I respect his opinion he’s a Great grower. and just for the fact that the white pistols will just change colors and recede more. Here trics are mostly cloudy but some clear with just a few with Amber.[​IMG] does she look like she’s re-vegging?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I don't think it's revegging I think you're fine sometimes plants just have little white hairs on them for a while longer than some others I think me and Ed were both reveg gun shy..LoL

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Dont forget read that article

• Like Like x 2
  12. Yes I respect everyone’s opinions. so I just wanted to ask a few people just to see what they say. LOL but it was a learning experience which could happen to anyone, because my light was a little to low and had to raise it 3” they should be done in about a week or two. I figure the candy cream maybe a little longer she was a slow starter so we’ll see Boys. Thanks Gtg

• Like Like x 1
  13. #5794 Growtogrow, Jun 19, 2018
    Well raising your light up and down is not going to change it from flower to revenge to veg only amount of time hours of Darkness and Light that's the only thing that's going to change the that of it whether it's taking on enough light and enough dark 12/12 .13 /11 . 10 and 14 as long as you're got enough dark it's fine it won't revage when you got too much light time is when plants Revenge like mine I was getting over top of 14 hours and a half of light a day when it happened they started revage that's what happened.
    You know something else can happen to when you're too close to the plant with your light it can get light stress if your too close it gets burned but if you just too close and too much intense light it'll fox tail and that always causes pistols to pop out to so maybe the extra 3 in you were to close to it and needed to be that extra 3 in further away but you're not revegging now by any means little heat stress light stress whatever that's about it Harvest as normal

• Like Like x 1
  14. I understand Gtg. But since I hung my new light it was a little close to the tops which can give you light stress. but your right I’m going to change to 11/13 then in a couple days I’ll put them on 10/14 and let them finish. there’s some Amber on all my plants so giving a little more light should finish them up soon.

Btw: Good article Ed!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Yup

• Like Like x 1
  16. I got this stuff in heat and when I had the hps out doing the thc bomb only the tops close ro the light got it. It said heat or light stress

• Like Like x 2
  17. Right the Heat and the light stress caused it to Foxtail right?
    but it wasn't revegging because of the Heat or the intense light right.
    Just foxtailing.
    You would have to see something like what's on my plants that we're out here in the garden this spring when those little Sugar Leaf start popping out on the sage and sours that's revegging

• Like Like x 2
  18. It got so bad both indoors and outside that I were growing tits on the buds so that I guess is regrow I'm thinking it starts out as heat or light stress and if you don't realize it it turns into full-on reveg

• Like Like x 3
  19. #5800 Papa Puff, Jun 19, 2018
    Also it changed bud to weird looking

• Like Like x 3