Multi Strain: Mazari, Critical Kush, Power Africa, WW femmed. (NTG)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Robbie714, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Rob is so sweet everytime we talk i get a cavity

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 6
  2. #5763 Robbie714, Jun 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    Awe man Thanks Paulie you know I would say the same about you to Bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. If you only guys only knew lol I’m ready to make some canna butter or coconut oil with some bud I have. witch one canna butter or coconut oil?

• Like Like x 3
  4. Nice Robbiie....

sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 3
  5. #5766 Robbie714, Jun 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    Okay let’s :passthePipe️Thankx Boys same to you to you all to! you know who you are
    Peace Pot microdot☮️

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Hey Brohow was the vacation Doc. I know you had a Good time you were in my backyard. Nice to see you stop by, you abroad now Bud

• Like Like x 2
  8. Hey Gtg! Thanks brothera I was just going to stop bye the AFN to check you out. It’s going up to like 100° today I’m not doing nothing except smoking and make some oil in the crockpot

• Like Like x 3
  9. Hey @Soil2Coco Thanks for your post and welcome. did you switch to soil to coca I had to ask.

Buttered flavored Crisco you using an ounce of bud for one 1/4 pound of butter crisco. Must be strong as hell Nice I want to make brownies for me and a couple family members. I figured I would just use a crockpot. I’ve made canna butter but mainly with good trim, but I have an ounce of Aurora indicia I could use. Good info I’ll check it out when I run to the store.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Yeah, I’m an amended soil outdoors gardener, turned indoor with coco. All medical for me and whoever else I can help.
    I decarb at 220ish for 30 minutes, grind to powder and place in mason jar with your crisco or butter. Place jar in slightly boiling water and shake like hell every 15 minutes or so. Done in 3-4 hrs. Pour into original containers after straining and freeze.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Yeah I do the same except I use peat moss instead of coco which people also use.

Sounds like a Good recipe it’s much appreciated. I’m may try that but could I use my crockpot to, just because I want to make at least 1/2 pound maybe a pound of butter I have the bud. But I do have a mason jar I could use it’s only a quart size tho.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Yes, crockpot works too. Mason jar contains the smell if that’s a concern.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Yes I’ve used my crockpot a few times to make it. I don’t worry about the smell too much. I don’t have a big enough mason jar.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Thanks bro ... smoking everyday all day bsin and enjoyin the amazing the weather and all that i can do here man .... still lurk around GC and this forum fa sho though ;-)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  15. If you make coconut oil I want to hear about it because mine's kind of gives you cottonmouth very good though

• Like Like x 3
  16. So i grew my best plant or pheno ever. Royal queen cookies. I know u all are into regs and all but dam its like shatter strength wise. Grew it in the winter and it got too cold. Had one bean left after being a nice guy and handing some out and I grew it and just finished it and oh my God is it good might just be normal stuff for you guys but man it was something for me!! Like dabs strength wise
    My summer journal

• Like Like x 3
  17. Yeah Doc it’s been almost 100 here today and tomorrow even higher. Thanks Bro

• Like Like x 4
  18. Morning Robbie...
    the cool weather is coming your way though it's cool here right now it's 67°
    sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 3
  19. Spose to be 110 by the weekend again

• Like Like x 3