Multi Strain: Mazari, Critical Kush, Power Africa, WW femmed. (NTG)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Robbie714, Feb 25, 2017.

1. I know your sleeping Good! How does it help your pain opposed to smoking buds?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  2. U know Robbie I haven't quit in a long time and of course when I take percs everyday who knows how much it helps! I take a 10.325 oxy soon as I get up! Than coffee and I smoke all day long. I should gut it out one day from the pills and see how much pain I really have! I scoot and walk like the hunchback when I get up mornings and afternoons naps! I really need to find a way to get so high that I will slow my smoking down! So when I'm really baked on edibles I will not smoke cause I'm there already! I also take mobic for arthritis and baclofen a muscle relaxer for my neck! What's funny is wife #2 just quit Norco! She was a mess on those! They controlled her! She swears that the weed is cutting it for her

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  3. Sorry to hear about the pain you go through every day I know it’s non-stop. I’m the same way Ed, I will skip days once in a while now. I wasn’t doing that 2 years ago it was everyday. I’m waking up at 3-3:30 every morning no matter if I go to sleep at 12 o’clock at night which i usually do most of the time. the ulcerative colitis I have that’s been non active for about eight years. plus I had four hiatal hernia operations in five years icu after every operation except the first where they put the mesh in my stomach that was recalled that you see on TV commercials all the time LOL. I definitely know what you mean I know you go through a lot and it sucks! But what can you do except smoke MJ and take Big Pharm’s medication you’re given by a doctor which are by far the biggest drug dealers in the world! If MJ would work by itself then I wouldn’t have to take any meds, but I tried it just doesn’t work by itself. Plus Rheumatoid arthritis in my spine lol.

Those Norco’s are just as bad. I hope she could wing her self off!!! Rick Simpson oil is real good for for coming off. It has to be Strong made with bud no trim unless it’s top notch. Hope she gets well soon Ed!

• Like Like x 4
  4. Yah it sucks. Yes she is completely off of Norco and smoking half my garden lol. She has been disabled since 18. Spine issues! Golden Years are no joke

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  5. i was on Oxy's for years i have cervial spondylotis ,,,its hard to come off them ,i went though 2 weeks of real hell then another month of not so bad ,,,but heavy Afghani weed helped me ,,,now just take a couple of codeine now and then ...but its hard for them first two weeks of hell .....mac.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Yup for sure...

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  7. I may have to get off. I only take 2 a day. I also get up at 3 am and around 10 am I am in pain head too toe. So I go take a 3 hour nap. Get up and start the whole gimpy process again. Once in a while I stay up and take a 3rd pill. Now I have gastritis even from only taking 2 pills a day. I would ask for Fentanyl patches except for I want to my mom climb the walls the day before and the day of getting the patch. It's too bad they don't make something like perk it in in patches where it won't mess with my stomach. I don't know I'm not really able to do a whole lot anymore even with the pain pills like fishing golfing. I guess I really should dry out for her a couple days and see how bad my anxiety really is and my pain. I should go into my Social Security hearing and total pain. I need a 20 hour day as what I've been saying the extra four hours a day it's just killing me. I have plenty of pills I just don't want to take them any more than bare minimums. And of course being as broke as can be because I can't get my benefits easily when everybody else can f****** rape our country. they'll catch me one of these days and drug test me either tell me to quit the marijuana or take away my pain pills. Luckily I have a six month supply at all times. Maybe I can find a way to get by with cannabis

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Is it! It’s one of the hardest things I’ve went through Mr. Mac. I wish I could take codeine Tylenol 3’s or even 4’s. But like Ed said I’ll be in pain by 10-11 o’clock in the morning. they had me on everything you don’t want Fentyl patch’s Ed! my doctor gave them to me 6-9 months back. I put them over my mothers house I didn’t even take one they scare me, then he tried giving them to me again like he was writing Motrin. So he asks me now what works best for Pain. I’ll get 15’s and break them in half, before I was waking up taking 2 30’s then I winged my self down took me like 9-10 months to get down to 7.5 x2 a day is working along with MJ.

• Like Like x 3
  9. That’s crazy Ed cause I had The test you just took colonoscopy or it might’ve been the Endoscopy and my GI said that I had gastritis. That’s where the lining of your stomach gets eaten away from taking too much Motrin or anything that’s bad for your stomach. I got a second opinion and his colleague said I had Barrett’s disease, which is an inflammation of your esophagus. Ed unless it’s unbearable I would try to stay away from them Fent patches they’re very hard to come off of, just like every other narcotic, but a little harder. I think a heavy Indicia may make it a little better but it’s just not enough by itself sometime. It’s just crazy how they have marijuana still as a class one narcotic like heroin and cocaine lol it’s all about money and Big Pharma and doctors getting paid to write these prescriptions.

• Like Like x 4
  10. No shit! I get so baked sometimes but I still have the stiffness and pain. Nothing like a perc in the morning and then go for three or four mile walk where I'm done after 1 mile without. I just have to weigh which benefits are better! I've been so good about not letting the pain pills take over me. Maybe I need to look into Kratom or something like that or even to tumeric they say I used to take Instaflex it seemed to help at the beginning until things got worse. But like you say once you've had opiates everything else is going to be a Band-Aid and once you tried cocaine or meth don't tell me a 5-hour Energy going to wake you up

• Like Like x 3
  11. [​IMG]

Once I get through this run, I’ll lay some down. It’s only a 50/50 chance on females but the gear is top notch when it hits

• Like Like x 4
  12. Any hybrid with jack in there is bound to be good! (Jack Herer last month, 12 zips finished). DSCN6701.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  13. I wish you guys could try some of the hash oil caps I made. 1 is great for pain without anxiety and gets you goofy high! 2 gets you wondering if you left groceries in the car. Oh...wait...I'm still at the store! Haa! BNW method. Made from Amnesia Haze.
    5 oz. dry ice keif
    1/2 tsp. lecithin
    2.5 tsp. coconut oil DSCN6774.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  14. Hi Papa puff ,,what ive found as well is that taking strong painkillers is that they actually sensitize you to the pain ,,when you stop taking them you get the withdrawal thing ,,,and the pain feels worse ,,but after a couple months of not taking them ( hell in its self ) you may find the pain settles down and sort of levels out ( it dont get better) and thats where a good strong indica starts to help you a lot better ,,,the pain is still there but its more manageable ,,you might not be able to give painkillers up ,but dont let the fukers rule your life ,take control of the pain dont let it take over your life ,,,,best of luck Papa ,,,,mac,

• Like Like x 5
  15. Ty Mac. My problem is my body shuts down! I have to lay down alot. So when the pain starts it's either bed or another pill! Talked to my doc yesterday and he said that I need pain meds and the gastritis is not just caused by meds. I was like this before pain meds! One thing going in my favor is I am able to control the med! A lot of people can't and end up abusing it!

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. #3856 Papa Puff, Jan 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
    Ok guys need Imput! So my ph is correct so I'm wondering why the red stem. This is the 3bogs. My ph has been good all along. I do throw a little calmag once every couple of months? So maybe this is a ffof issue? I notice the babies do it also. Pic 1 and 2 3bog. Pic 3 and 4 are rqs. Notice on the baby it's there but not on 2 week old? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  17. Your right Ed it’s not just from taking aspirin like I said but my doctor was telling me I got it from taking either too much Motrin or Ibuprofen and aspirin. But the asshole was wrong anyway! I have Barrett’s disease not gastritis which is and can get bad so you have to watch out for that Ed. It could be from throwing up, drinking alcohol, stress ,and any inflammatory drugs Etc...I do the same as you I take my dog for long walks its Good to get the blood pumping and Good exercise. I don’t even go by what the bottle says. If I did I wouldn’t be able to do shit except stay in bed mangled. He writes for 120 15’s every 28 days that’s more then 4 pills a day it’s way to much I’m sure he knows what he gives me. He use to have me taking urine test maybe every other month. I haven’t had to take a drug test in about a year and a half now. it’s crazy cause I told him I was stressing out cause of the pain and not getting much sleep. So he started to write me for 1 mg alprazolam lol. That’s a deadly combination I let him write it out and gave it right back to him. and I told him what are you trying to get me addicted to every fucking medication out there there some of the worst medications to come off of them Benzo’s! And alprazolam is the worst and strongest I helped one of my friends come off of them, because his fiancé was killed in a car accident when he was driving. A drunk driver blew a red light and T-bones his car but on her side. I think he was already taking them for a little bit but he got bad real quick. And had a couple seizures in my house. then I got him 30 .5 lorazepam which is what the hospital gives for people coming off of them dumb dumb pills. He’s still clean today and is a AA for downers and alcohol another deadly combination and remarried.

Btw: Just be careful Ed and Mactheman. like Mac said don’t let them dictate what goes in your body. As long as you’re taking them as prescribed and not abusing them which I know your not. Just watch yourself if driving a car or working with any kind of machinery. I found Growing MJ keeps me busy and helps with anxiety and stress. Take care Ed and Mr. Mac

• Like Like x 4
  18. Yah I used to get 200 1mg xanax and would only take 10 a month. My friends loved me lol. Yeah I don't know if you remember me telling you the story about my mom having like 400 Dilaudid and 300 Xanax and a candy ball next to her chair. She's to pass out driving the car they finally had to make her quit driving. Then they put her on Fentanyl because they realize that she didn't know how to take her pills. So I had a very good teacher. Yeah I knew the Xanax was a bad thing to be using so I just want to be use drugs like that. Thank God I went to the shrink and he put me on Zoloft cuz that's that's amazing when you're really wigging. I don't notice any type of drug effect from that or any side effects other than I can't get mad sometimes. The only thing I abused is weed. I know I do

• Like Like x 1
  19. hi Papa ,them red stems on the leaves etc nothing to worry about ,plants look healthy mate ,,most plants have a bit of red on stems if it was a deficiency of Potassium( which causes red or purple stems ) the plant wouldn't look so healthy you'd have blotchy leaves that don't look healthy ,,,,,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. My 3 Bear OG has red stems as well Ed.

• Like Like x 5