Multi strain grow the vault seeds.

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by daggersstrain, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Those are some healthy looking plants! I must say you keep a very clean grow room

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. No I'm using tap water for now. Ill switch to spring water from a source in the ground during flower. I got sick of ph ing everything. Soil,water, then nutes and do it again. So I threw science out the window and went with what works. Brother I'm using basically a knock of miracle grow . used bacteria at the beginning for the roots . lime and iron has been added to the mix I have . and it works so I just keep doing it lol. My brain needed a break . I love to grow always have . but these days their is to many ways to do this or that. So many nutes that unless u have a micro scope and slide u don't even know if what u mixing together is killing each other . the bacteria that is. So I'm figured the simpler the easy its gonna be . so guess watch and see this run haha.

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Not sure if I’m in over my head with running multi strain. Only time will tell without a doubt it will be a learning experience. Here are some updated pics [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. He'll yea looking good man. Glad to see them coming along nicely

• Like Like x 1
  5. I just wanna reach in there and grab em and lay em down for ya lol. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. Was going to top them today how Low should I go? I still have at least three weeks left in this small space. I would like to go as low as possible what is your thought. [​IMG]

7. My flower room has 10 foot tall ceilings but my lights only penetrate about a foot if the canopy is packed

8. If i was you i would bend em all over . but if your gona top go 5 to 6 nodes

9. I’m gonna take your advice and bend a few of the shorter ones and then I’ll top some of the taller ones. Wish me luck

• Like Like x 2
  10. Watch em start bushing out. Cut the big leaves if u have vines give em room to shoot out

• Like Like x 2
  11. Took a walk to see the girls tonight. Man everyone is fat and juicy [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  12. And when u bend em over u lose close to all the height you got already . u will have plenty of time

• Like Like x 1
  13. I feel like I need to go to domestic violence class now IMG_0001.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. I’m catching up to you IMG_0904.JPG I think one grasshopper could wipe me out

• Like Like x 2
  15. Lol yea a big one could . u starting new ones outside i take ?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lol its not that bad u will see the difference

• Like Like x 1
  17. Jes.... not expecting much kind of just experimenting

• Like Like x 1
  18. The only one I topped from the vault is the holy punch seemed to be much taller than the rest. I might need to tie down the peyote critical a little more she’s the only one resisting

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yea the peyote is right there side by side with the white widow big bud, I'm thinking she's gonna be huge lol. The skunk is supposed to be a shorter heavy yielding strain. By the time im done vegging them we will see how small they are. Here's one now. I've already got secondary vines coming out of the main vines. That's signs of a big plant in the end. The way i bend em around and twist them it makes kinda a super highway for the nutes to be up taken into. Ill throw a pic of peyote here in a sec. I just got done trimming all of em a few min ago[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  20. Peyote then big bud [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2