Multi strain grow the vault seeds.

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by daggersstrain, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Thanks brother. I try to keep it looking right. Well here's the ladies tonight folks. All of em seem very content and loving life so far. Still have a couple small ones but oh well they gonna keep living life to. I'm already laying some of em down shown on my pics. I'll make 6 ft monsters . I'll show a pic of how I do lst hold on B-)[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. Most those buds was a ligit foot long or longer on both those plants. The first plant took me 8 hours to trim. Longest I ever spent trimming a plant omg .!! IMAG0118.jpg Screenshot_2018-01-04-23-12-35.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. Nice grow kits.Looks good. :weed:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Nice work. man. Keep going :gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Monsters on the way lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hello folks . Got a couple pics right as my lights going out. Ill grab some better ones tomorrow but here's what I got to take. I've already started extreme training on all em but a couple that aren't ready yet. But so far I've got great vines growing all from the very first node so all is goood. The stems are getting fat as hell and they are good and pliable . I've already started my twisting regimen. The race has started !!![​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. You guys are killing it... I feel like I’m way behind going to transplant today. Will post some pictures later

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  8. Hello ladies and gentlemen. Hope everyone is doing great and your plants are green and happy :-D
    For tonight I have pics of all the babies . I have already started my training on all of em but two which are the small ones. As u can see by the pics they have already started utilizing their energy on making new shoots for bud development. I plan on laying all of them down for maximizing colon areas. Will play with tomato cages possibly not sure yet. I havent looked at their age lately. Guess I should lol. But I'm guessing 20 something days. Will look n a bit. Ok so they have been getting a lot of different things that I got from the hydro store as samples. .but basicall silica,micro organisms and root tonics. And some vigoro. Which is cheap miracle grow solids. Yep u heard me nothing veg grow wise but that and the natural organic stuff I'm putting in there . And they small bottles will be gone probably by tomorrow.
    Well here's the ladies I'll post four at a time [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. Yessir[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. Ok they all showed up green and preddy what u all think ? B-)[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. And here's what I'm throwing in there. And it's not a feeding program at all. All bacteria [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. And I went back and looked they will be 30 days old on the 19th of this month.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Took a walk today. Had to let ya all see the ladies [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  14. Those outdoor plants are coming along nicely.

• Like Like x 1
  15. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Ty brother . I'm happy with how they are coming along also. Should be amazing when done. Here in Ohio the oils and smell really starts kicking in a week,or so. Critical mass and one Durban poison .

17. 24 days since put them in the ground. Couple hiccups, I sprayed with green cleaner and the autos didn’t like that

18. I see a few that's got yellowing . throw some lime in there . your ph looks like its off. One of mine was doing,that also. They looking good though brother

19. Almost finished with the week five since flip