Multi strain grow the vault seeds.

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by daggersstrain, Jul 18, 2018.

1. ️ Those are some very happy looking plants. both of you guys, they look very green and perky.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Temps have been kinda high at times . But not to bad with the airflow I keep through the room. Temps usually bout 80 to 93 Humidity is running 40 to 85 percent when shes turned off at night. So far so good . [​IMG]

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Their head popped out with seed on the 17 th

4. Here's crazy head [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lol yea right :) I decided to grow out another one . It's a Durban poison cross I have . Since crazy head is gonna be smaller I'm thinking . She decided to pop her head out today. Gotta get the new bucket made tomorrow . [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. #47 Sypha, Aug 6, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    I have this crazii plant with 3 branches per node.. looks mutant but nice.. lol

• Like Like x 2
  7. That's a tri leaf plant. Will be kinda short but produce nice buds

• Like Like x 1
  8. All is going smooth as can be . The new addition to the family . Durban poison cross with critical mass . Yep my own personal hybrid . Figured I had to try my own to this time . [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Here is an OG has some weird growth will see what happens. How long do you plan to veg for dagger? By the way your room is looking clean!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm thinking a lil over two months. I like a nice full room brother. Here's from my last grow and this won't be a reveg so I'll be trying to pull max weight on this grow and clone while in bud so I'll have a reveg room next time . And Ty I try to keep it clean. Every grow it's cleaned,painted,and every two grows I replace the Mylar. IMAG0404.jpg 1523156285390.jpg

11. U need to plant her brother. No air holes for her to breath . She will perk up

12. That’s A pretty packed room. Must be a bitch to water. I’m growing for the first time indoors in the summer. Usually throw them outside unfortunately broke my hand and it was too much work to take on. So after almost killing them I decided to flower them indoors. Flipped to 12/12 on July 14. Nothing like your set up but hopefully I could fill it next run. Get my cast off tomorrow [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yea I keep it loaded every grow .and the watering isn't that bad. I've got a cool lil watering can lol. Those plants look good though .

• Like Like x 2
  14. Those should turn out damn good. How many u got in there ?

• Like Like x 1
  15. I hope so, thanx There’s actually seven . But three of them are pretty small one of them you can’t even see. The four in the black smart pots R an oldschool OG. The one in the middle of those on the wire basket is Blackberry and there is a tall one in the back is unknown mystery bag seed. And there’s a tiny blissful wizard to the left of the mystery girl. I’ll post a picture from above. Hope all is well on your end

• Like Like x 2
  16. Nice

• Like Like x 2