Multi strain grow the vault seeds.

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by daggersstrain, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Today's pics. Honestly since I fired up the metal halide they are all taking off . Can't see from these pics but second set of leaves are forming and starting to shoot for the next node . [​IMG]

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  2. Ok today was transplant day. Everything went perfect. Not a root was disturbed and right after I threw em back under the light and jacked it up to 1000 watt !! And as u can see they reaching for the sky again. Root developement was already at the bottom of the black containers. I have a bunch of samples I got from a hydro store I frequently visit. Also won the new ballast I'm using from there also :-D so I'll be using this and that for my roots here soon. Will show pics of what I got soon. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  3. Ok here's what I've given them so far along with a tad of vigoro [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. And here's the outside ladies [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  5. I did not give them the whole mix I gave them the root dip and photosynthesis plus .

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Hello folks. Well yesterday I put them in their final pots . They all seem very pleased. I do have an anomoly though haha. Believe it or not I have a quad head that started . I've had plenty of anomalies in years past even a three head on my last grow. But I have truly never seen or heard of a quad leaf plant . Anyone else? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. I forgot about my other one lol [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. Here's the clan ladies and gentlemen [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. They are 5 gallon buckets. And I've basically made air pots out of them . I've drilled probably 50 to 70 holes in each bucket . And I also have holes in the bottom and catch trays on the bottoms . And Ty took a lil time and money to get it the way I want. All my lights aren't even hung yet . I have 5 mars hydros to put up there .

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. I'll be doing a couple different methods. My ground pounding method,which is extreme lst. Some topping at the fifth node or so. Maybe let one grow natural. Who knows lol

• Like Like x 3
  11. Hey dagger Your plants look great!! I started a little multi strain grow on 7/18. Hope you don’t mind if I join in and share some pics

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Hello brother . I don't mind at all if they are vault seeds.

13. And Ty they already bigger than the other days pics . [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  14. Looks good to me brother. Before long this is going to be the vaults community grow room lol. Hmm maybe make a thread for vault grows with more than one person . Get way more views and more Publicity .

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Well I was a little off on my dates Planted them on 7/23 they popped A couple days later. Made some rookie mistakes had issues with low humidity and high heat. Five photos in total and three autos first time for me trying autos, unfortunately The northern lights auto seed Popped but struggled to get the seed off Same with the Berry White. Was able to get the seed off but seems stunted and gimpy Pictures in cups are Holy Punch, good shit, peyote critical, Red diesel and Super critical. Autos are in smart pots tangerine dream, Girl Scout cookie and Pineapple Express [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. Well here's the outside ladies . I'll be taking pics of the indoor ladies a lil later tonight . [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Beautiful ladies!! Looks like a lot of work come October. Hiiiiiyyyyyaaaaa!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ty . And uhh yea it's always a lot of trimming . But so worth it in the end. There's more out there just never took other piics. Imma be sore im sure

• Like Like x 1
  19. Well here's the ladies today. All are doing well . A couple have been held back a lil . Don't know why . Everyone is healthy though. The second morph turned out to be really illregular leaves. So not a four head. Boo. But the one morph I have is small and I'm thinking is gonna be for sure a crazy small plant but I'll turn her into a diamond . Bet that lol. Hope u all have a good day. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1