Multi strain grow the vault seeds.

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by daggersstrain, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Hahaha... nah Just love to smoke . But I’m definitely a huge hit at the poker parties Good times

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Yea, im sure u get invited to every party..

Thats a room bro not a tent or a space.. but a whole room.. nice.. you must be in a legal state but still passed the plant limit.. (idk).. damn son thats alot of personal smoke u got their.. pounds over pounds commin out that room..

F#%kin’ nice bro!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanx! Legal state plus I get a rec for more plants, you just got to tell them you’re going to be cooking with it. I get very strain tolerant plus I’m able to actually get a Decent cure with larger-yields as opposed to just smoking it before it’s able to chill.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Looking great over there brother. If I had the money I would fill my whole dam house lol. Here's a couple pics of mine as of tonight. So far so good[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. WOW!! Very nice They sure did fill that room up

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thank you. Yea 14 is my limit . I have 13 right now . reveg is kinda tough lol I just wrap string around em like a Christmas tree when the buds get to big lol. But I love the led hps combo, really brings out a lot of trichs and dam sticky mmm

• Like Like x 1
  7. A month left dammit lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Here's the clones , they happy lil campers[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. The new babies are starting their reveg process. I took all but a couple bout the perfect time . they gonna reveg very well and manageable i believe , couple minutes ill have pics of the ladies for ya all. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. So far so good. A month left and its smoke 24 7 for a fee days lol[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  11. Nice, how much you think your yeild will be

12. I'm hoping close to 20 some oz. The reveg grow next will avg 30 or more

• Like Like x 1
  13. I took a small bud off the,peyote critical. It smells so damn good. I can't even begin to say all the flavors I'm smelling. Berry,skunk,candy,deep aroma and very pleasant if u slowly breath in. That changes the whole smell breathing very slowly not even really trying to smell just very small breaths through the nose

• Like Like x 1
  14. [​IMG]Took this picture Thursday. Went in there last night and my BlackBerry Kush was almost on the floor Going to have to break out some bamboo sticks. I would have to agree that peyote critical smells pretty damn good

• Like Like x 1
  15. Looking good on your side brother. Healthy and green as hell I can't get enough of the peyote smell. Man its just luscious. I hope the smoke is just as fine. Brother the Durban cross I put together is putting them all to shame size wise. I have lower buds bigger than the tops of the other plants haha ill take a pic in second

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yea the bottom buds on that vine are as big as the tops ones even bigger than the tops lol omg I created a monster. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. #297 BossHawk, Nov 18, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
    If your an LED grower head over to this thread, read the contest rules like the post and put an entry with your best picture join us and get your friends to join too. Thanks everyone

Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Family
    IMG_20181117_213801987.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. Update on the vault girls about 5 1/2 weeks since flip. Last round this is when I started getting deficiencies still trying to figure out these new lights . [​IMG] from left to right. Holy punch, red diesel, peyote critical and super critical [​IMG] on the right side The light green one in the middle (good shit) surrounded by a BlackBerry Kush and a blissful wizard. The BlackBerry Kush is Already showing some colors[​IMG] I hope everybody has a great turkey day!!

• Like Like x 3
  19. They all look great man!! I need more space lol. Here's the ladies now the buds swelling so good brother. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  20. These buds are like hand grenades lol super hard and so stinky haha. How's yours feeling ? Mine are cloudy and ready for amber to come. Won't be but a week at the most for me I believe [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1