Multi-Strain - 140w LED - DR40 - Fox Farms OF/Trio

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by RJ42, Mar 17, 2012.

1. No worries at all man!

Semi-bad news. The sour cream looks like it has a ton of nute burn now. It had a lot of growth, and the lower leaves all look better, but all the top leaves have brown "burns" and a lot more yellow.
    Maybe the sour cream is just a really sensitive plant? Kinda strange, especially considering how the RKS is looking now. Not any discoloration on the plant, and an awesome shade of green, almost looks fake. I'll add some pics soon in real light again.

2. Hey RJ42,
    I'm the one with the sick Papaya. Although, no longer. Ha. Gave up and let it go to a friend with an outdoor location to either die or grow. No more $ or time to waste on it. Sorry to hear about your Sour Cream. My plant did the same thing. I thought my problem could have been ph too, but it wasn't, and adjusting made no difference. I finally just got tired of trying to figure it out. I think this is why its a good idea to grow more than one plant, even if your grow space is small. It sucks to lose a plant. But, its not the end of the world if you have more that are healthy. Cheers.

3. #43 RJ42, May 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2012
    Pictures as promised.
    Still no idea what is wrong with the Sour Cream.

@Tastebud
    Hey bro, yeah...don't know what could be wrong. Seems like the same basic problem with the both of us. I've never had any problems (besides overwatering) with any of my plants before, and my other two growing next to the sour cream are my best yet. Honestly, it's a not a big deal at all even if I have to trash the gal, I'd almost prefer it. I'm learning a lot trying to fix her and learning even more doing 3 different strains.

Attached Files:

4. your sour cream is showing alot of calmag def spotting. She might be a heavy feeder compared to the other 2 which would explain the yellowing (nit def or lock out, I'm betting def) and the brown spotting which is usually a cal or mag def. when you mix the nutes for the Sour Cream try mixing her food a little stronger by adding more N and cal/mag. But leave the others the same.

5. #45 RJ42, May 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2012
    I think you may be on to something....Thanks for the advice man.

In a couple days gonna try a mid dose of the only nitrogen fertilizer I have, growbig. Then add a lot more than the usual cal-mag (which has been non-existent/rare in the last 3 weeks). Watered a bit last night with old 6.5-6.7 PH plain water.

6. I think we have the same led light... does yours have 3 fans on top? I bought mine on ebay and was said to be 300w equivalent

7. Bad news guys. Had a scare this morning, had to destroy the girls. :(
    Was a tough decision, almost certainly the wrong one, but I told myself from day one I wouldn't take a chance.
    Thanks to everyone for following along.

.............On a brighter note, I am moving into a private house tomorrow. Going to add another tent (or entire room) and hopefully get everything up and running within the next two weeks.
    So keep your eyes peeled for the new thread!

8. I feel ya, 3 plants isn't worth jail. Paranoia=keeping mammals alive for millions of years :) I was growing in my old onebedroom apartment feeling paranoid as hell when I was at work. I moved into my own house and it is a great feeling. Thanks for the thread and keep us posted on the new set-up. Stay Up

9. Damn...

10. :smoke::smoke:I forgive you for now.:smoke::smoke:

11. New journal is coming. Doing a veg in my tiny tent and running a HPS in a big closet. Have a 3-4 day old Skunk growing right now.

Got these waiting to germ. I think I'll do pineapple express/kandy kush/SLH alongside the skunk.

Green House Seeds Super Lemon Haze x5
    Dinafem Seeds Critical +
    Dinafem Seeds Blue Hash
    T H Seeds Lambo x2
    Dinafem Seeds Cheese AUTO
    Delicious Seeds Critical Jack Herer
    Reserva Privada Kandy Kush
    Cali Connection Blue Dream Haze
    G13 Labs Pineapple Express

:hello::smoke:

12. Looks like someone got in on the promotion over at the 'tude...

13. Waz up? Are you soaking beans yet? LET"S GROW !!!!!! :hello:

14. Hey man!
    I have 1 skunk that's looking great and growing fast, about a week and 1/2 old. Going to germinate the next few, soon. :smoke::smoke::smoke:

15. We growing yet?

16. Where you at RJ? Hope all is well.