multi grow box idea

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dirtystall, May 12, 2006.

1. hello people, i should be moving into a place safe to grow within the month, here are my plans as of now, ive never bleen blessed with being able to draw up good plans but this should give you an idea of what im trying to do.

the dimensions may be changed depending on were im putting these things, i would like them to go side by side in a closet, or 2 nightstand type things. my room will stay locked at all time so it dosnt matter anyway.

[​IMG]

the flower box will hold 4 plants no matter what size i end up working with.
    and the veg box will hold 1-2 mothers and cuttings.

i am planning on documenting this grow as much as i can and posting pictures after my first harvest.

opinions?

peace
    -dirty

2. Only thing I can reccomend is to make the Intake chamber a little higher up so that air is always blowing on the stems, instead of all around it.

P.S., how old are you, and do you live with your parents, or wanna keep it concealed from roomates, etc...? LMK, Thanks

3. Looks pretty good.post pics when you complete the box I want to see how it comes out,

4. no worries my friend i am over 18 for sure. the ony thing i have learned since passing the 18 year mark is im allowed to go to real jail. i was recently pulled over for driving with no insurance and i cursed the day i turned legal.

5. Be glad you only got a ticket. Imagine if you would have been in an accident. You can kiss a ton of money goodbye by not having insurance. Not a good idea.

The grow box looks great. Should give you a nice perpetual grow. Can't wait to see how it turns out.