Multi Auto Strain Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by gr8cropper, Mar 21, 2013.

1. #1 gr8cropper, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2013
    Hey guys back again..

Finished my last grow .. and ordered more seeds. I'll be doing a run at autoflowering this time. I also order a 250 watt 2700k cfl with reflector do my box.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll be doing two small plants this time. Will be lsting also, not much but some.
    the Two strains I've got are...

Northern Light Blue

[​IMG]

Delicious Seeds Northern Light Blue AUTO is a mainly Indica automatic with high medicinal value. It’s ideal for relieving chronic pain, leaving you in a pleasantly relaxed state of well being, great for long meditation sessions or just chilling out. A medium-sized plant that can reach 70cm, it produces one large central bud and many other lateral ones that are densely packed and covered in resin crystals. It has a subtle aroma of forest fruits (such as blueberries, strawberries and raspberries) and retains intact the organoleptic properties of the non-auto version. Being a 3rd generation strain (a cross between 2 strains with autoflowering genes) makes this a highly evolved plant. This is mainly evident in its vegetative stage during which it develops much more vigorously and in the flowering stage, which is more abundant and better quality. The high growth potential of this generation of automatics can be appreciated throughout the life cycle. In northern latitudes it’s a very attractive option for a summer crop while, in Mediterranean climes, two or three crops per season are very frequent.

Sex: Feminized
    Type: Indica
    Flowering: Autoflowering
    Height: Medium
    Area: Indoor & Outdoor
    Genetics:\tNorthern Light Blue auto x Blueberry auto

and

Positronics Seeds SuperCheese Express

[​IMG]

Positronics Seeds SUPERCHEESE EXPRESS is a hybrid mix of the AFGAN EXPRESS and our beloved champion SUPERCHEESE, here we created a strong auto flower with great taste and ready in only 65 days.

Sex: Feminized
    Type: Indica & Sativa
    Flowering: Autoflowering
    Height: Medium
    Area: Indoor & Outdoor
    Genetics:\tAfghan Express x SuperCheese

Those will be the Two flowers that are in my box now. two interesting strains. Will be taking alot of pics along the way!

2. Well since 75 Blades looked at this and didn't comment, Please allow me to say HIGH !!

Tell us a bit more about your grow, what size grow room or box?

Later Fellow Blade :)

3. My box is an old childrens dresser, equipped with a window fan for exhaust... its got 3 power strips around the Two sides, and one attached to the cover. i have 156 watts of 6500k for veg for two plants with another 26 watts 2700k for full color spectrum. I have two autos going, and when flowering starts I'll take out my cold and add my 250watt cfl that is pictured. the specs of the light are as follows..

Designed For Horticulture
    Proven Success In High Humidity
    Produces more usable light than HIDs (MH or HPS)
    10,000 Hour Bulb Life
    6 Month Warranty

this will replace all my individual cfls I used to flower with my c99'. I'll take a few cell quality pics of my set up..

4. The dresser is 40 inchs tall, 24 inchs wide and 15 1/4 inchs deep. That's the specs. Should be interesting!

Attached Files:

5. Yeah, should be a lot of fun !!

I pulled up a chair and will be along for the ride (subbed)

Keep us updated, Blades will start to come out from hiding and comment as your thread grows !!

Later :wave::wave::wave:

6. Damn thats a big cfl. My home depot doesnt carry those. Those 2 strains look like some dank. Also how much was that cfl and reflector?

7. #7 gr8cropper, Mar 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2013
    93.00. For the bulb and around 44 for the reflector.

Got it off amazon.. I'm excited. Going to order the 250 watt 65000k too.. just gotta wait till Tuesday

I got the Felize 250 watt cfl 2700k. Should fit exactly in my box!

8. cwhool check mine

9. Would you recommend the cfl or a grow light. They both cost around 150 . 400 watt in craigslist for 150 and that bulb and reflector is 140.

10. hps although that 250w cfl (if its dual spectrum is best) looked pretty good if you dont mind keeping the yield small

11. I am in an enclosed closet with no movin air unless I open the door. That's why I ccouldnt get something biggee. Plus any hps or hid wouldn't fit in my box. Size along with the heat issue is why I got the cfl. I'm in a apartment where stealth is a major concern. The hum would br to much also! Again, that's y I bought it.

12. Got my hood today! Might order a 200 watt 6500k veg light to.

13. The smell might be a concern also. I would suggest using a fan also even a small pc fan to have some ventilation

14. Check out my last grow. I have ventilation. And for smell I made a DIY ONA bucket. Works wonders. I just had a suxessul grow.

15. Ordered 200 watt cfl 6500k.. !

12000 lumens!

16. Show us some pics when you get it installed !!!

Later :wave::wave::wave:

17. You know it. Pics will be up in two days. My box is gonna be crazy. Gotta show you guys everything!

18. so, I just trpacked my light and its 30 mins away. which means it will be here tomorrow. watch for updated pics! exciting getting a new powerful light. supposedly to have more suitable light than HID lights. 12000 lumens.

keep your eyes peeled! plants are doing amazing btw!

19. These are some cell pics. Just about 3 days above soil for the one on the left and 5 days on the right. Nit to shabby. I giot my 200 watt cfl up and running..

Stay tuned for better shots later!

Edit:: left is Super Cheese express and on the right we have northern light blue!

Attached Files:

20. damn! they're doing great for how old they are!