Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Muffins?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Jamrocknw89, May 9, 2009.

1. Does anyone have a great recipe for muffins? Any flavor will do, as long as it tastes grand.

2. I do the walmart poppy seed lemon muffin/cupcake mix you buy for 1 dollar a pack... go buy like 8 packs right ?

Then get you some cannabutter if you want but I use fresh chopped weed buds myself ..

You take some apple sauce or water .... ( no milk even though the package says too ! )

You take water and mix it in or apple sauce until you have an extreme thick consistency with your pack ... I usually do 3 to 4 packs to make a couch-lock muffin loaf ..

I do 3 to 4 packs and then mix in water as it steams the weed while it's cooking better the apple sauce but the apple sauce makes it sweeter ..

Once your muffin mix is thick enough you take the weed and sprinkle between 4 to 6 grams , seeds and stems and all pieces as you paid for it , evenly on the top of your concoction and then slowly press it slightly or close to an half inch into the mixture or stir it down slightly using a spoon :)

then bake it at 425 degrees for 20 to 23 minutes or until the top is just barely dried / golden or you notice in the edges of the pan that it's golden and looking a slight browned aka almost burned ... which is usually 20 to 25 minutes ..

then you turn off your oven and open it but leave the pan to sit there and finish cooking itself using the remaining heat ...

After a few minutes it will be cooled down enough n you remove it from oven and let it sit on counter ... Cut you a small corner slice ... Now ... If you get any greasy stuff on the knife used to cut it make sure you won't need to stick it back in the oven by insuring you cut a SmALL little corner piece ... Taste it ...

Now if nothing spilled into the hole created by cutting the corner piece out then you did good ... Just let the bread sit there cooking it's insides till it is cool to the touch on the bottom of the pan and the top of the loaf you just made ..

From there , when you eat this ... be careful ... As I found this recipe is a knock out ... It will put you to sleep and you will wake up mellowed and stoned off your ass depending on the thc content in your buds ... so be careful ...

I did this and the loaf lasted me an entire week :) and I put less than half an ounce in there ... Which incidentally if you use cannabutter you are going to use half or more up to an ounce of weed to make a good tub of it ... This way you use less but get more for your buck :)

Also if you eat the entire loaf , you won't have to worry about getting up because as you get stoned you are also munching ... hehe...

enjoy bro !

3. Thanks man! I like that apple sauce idea, sounds tasty. I'm actually making these as a joke cuz my friend recently started smoking and he loves Muffins for some reason so what a nice bday present that will be.

4. some people love gin ...

so I would suggest some SloeBerry Gin ... or aka slo-gin as it will be sold in stores ...mixed in with the highest grade alcohol you can get .... to make sure it evaporated and dissolves the weed into the drink after you've ground your quart ounce into powder form ...

put a ground quarter ounce ( up to 8 grams ) into your mason jar with half 100% alcohol which is 200% proof whole grain alcohol ... shake the jar in a circular motion once daily for a few minutes until eventually after a few days or maybe a week or two your alcohol just has a green gel to it , right ??

then when that has happened you can add in the other half to be sloe gin ...

Doing the same think then leaving the jar open with a napkin over the top and a rubber band holding it down to prevent any ants or other bugs getting in.. just kinda slosh it around every now and then as it evaporates ..

Eventually you'l notice the jam like substance forming at the bottom ... as all the alcohol has seemed to nearly dissolve ... This is where you can make 1 of two choices ..

Though first you need to take a 1/4 teaspoon full and taste it to see if it does buzz you ..

If it does you can do one or two things that I've thought of ..

You can either take the jam and FrEEzE it in little drops or tea spoon fulls or 1/4 teaspoon fulls if that got you buzzed and coat it with a nestle quick shell for icecream or you can coat it with sugar but you have to wet it after freezing it and then freeze it again shortly after ...

I actually considered taking the jam when it's still somewhat in liquid form and putting it into a jellow shot or two ... which would be an amazing buzz .... from what i've been told.. anyhow ..

I found sloe gin a while back and left some in the fridge in a cup and it turned into a liquid jelly type form as the alcohol evaporated ... then it turned too jam and then just to yuck as it got dry ... so your window closes very fast with sloe gin as you let it evaporate ..

Anyhow good luck and i hope the ideas helped :)

5. oh yeah ... you could also put the teaspoon full of sloe berry gin on the top of a cookie in the center like some of those companies do to make tart like treats or you could glaze it on top of the cup cakes if you make mini muffins or you can put a drop on top ... heh..

anyhow ... back to watching my Six Feet Under series :)