Muff diving opinion

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by loopster, Jan 13, 2012.

1. What are your guys opinions on your womans smell i would have to say I prefer the the vagina to have no smell just after a shower or a little bit of feminine odor but never to much being I'm kind of guy that likes smells so it's almost a turn off but never is really the case

2. Ew.... of course i'd like no scent...
    I prefer my ladies to have a clean vag?? Just me , though.

3. idc i just getting my face up in there

4. Personal question for the ladies out there: How often do you/can you wash down there?

5. [quote name='"loopster"']Personal question for the ladies out there: How often do you/can you wash down there?[/quote]

Everyday I shower. I also wipe at the end of the day with a baby wipe to freshen my ninny up. :)

6. #6 fourtwozer0, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
    hahahahahaha.
    And that's how any lady with a good sense of hygiene should treat her "ninny" :)

7. my girls ninny smells like labrador retriever

8. Lol I came in here thinking it was about the drink.

9. [quote name='"TinManThaBoyBoy"']my girls ninny smells like labrador retriever[/quote]

Damn that must be stanky when wet

10. just how i like it

11. #11 TOnlyKnownAlias, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
    Depends on how much I am into her. Fortunately I have never had a bad experience diving in, but most girls are self-conscious about their smell so it hasn't been an issue. I guess I don't want a girl I am not attached to to have a distinct smell. I would prefer her vagina to smell like a nice subtle perfume or not much smell at all if she is just a meaningless fuck. After that, I usually clean up right away and I don't want to be smelling them after we've done the deed. However, I used to love my old girl's smell and taste so much that I would enjoy wearing her on face and tongue all day after we had sex. Ahhh, I miss those epic sex pheromones with her... I can't wait to feel like that again one day.

12. ...creepy.

13. You have no heart TinMan... and you're just a boy. I wouldn't expect you to get it.

14. i prefer my girls with like.. idk... a natural smell.... whenever my dude goes down on me.. comes up and kisses me... its probably the most intoxicating thing ever.

15. imo the feminine odor is what actually attracts a male to a female..

i'd kinda be worried if a girl cleaned themselves down there quite often.
    cleaning natural bacteria's also pretty bad for you.
    plus... are girls really that dirty?

16. I love that natural scent of a woman. Can't help it. If we were animals, that scent of a woman, which I'm pretty sure gets stronger when shes "in heat", is how we would know that we want to screw her.

Pardon my French. :smoke:

17. Natural musky feminine odor is what I like, not odorless or fruity, WTF? This isn't a cantaloupe I'm going down on!

18. thatd be alright tho.. dont really care for cantaloupe, but ill suck the shit outta it

19. This thread is a win on so many levels but most of all because I learned the vag slang word "ninny" . ty lamps.

20. I like my pussy to smell like... idk me? Everyone has their own scent and taste. I taste mine from time to time when I'm taking care of myself and it either tastes like nothing or it tastes sweet. I like the sweet taste.:)

Girls only smell bad if they have poor eating habits and/or bad hygiene.