Mueller Report: Trump Cleared Of Conspiring With Russia

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Praetorian, Mar 25, 2019.

1. How so?
    Do you think that hockey player is a Russian agent?

2. The Left have won, we've managed to keep extremist far right fanatics at bay and largely out of power. Some countries have descended into the cesspool of fascism but in most the Left have prevailed.

You have very little understanding of politics if you believe the democratic party and their supporters are on the Left. I know you like to masquerade and present yourself as some type of pseudo intellectual but you show yourself up by spewing YouTube gained knowledge and trying to present this as critical thinking. You're like a Lidl version of Ben Sharpio.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. So the talking heads on MSNBC think they've got him this time, now they're on to Barr for mischaracterizing Mueller's findings. Poor souls, it must be tough to be constantly grasping at straws. Even though Mueller said everything Barr said was true, he apparently thinks it gave the wrong impression. Either Mueller found proof of a crime or he didn't, that was his only mission. Barr gave Mueller's conclusion that Trump couldn't be charged with committing a crime and that should be the end of it. I look forward to when Mueller testifies before congress.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. After watching the Senate Judiciary questioning AG Barr yesterday and seeing the House committee change their format knowing Barr wouldn't agree to testify under those circumstances I'm now wondering if the House will have Mueller come answer questions. They would be foolish if they did. Now they can make claims Barr was running interference for Trump but if Mueller testifies they'll be shown to be the buffoons they are, they'll hear Mueller himself say he couldn't find proof Trump colluded or obstructed and that's exactly what they don't want the public to hear.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. The Democrats didn't want Barr to testify, just like they won't ask Mueller to testify. I don't know why anyone's blaming Barr for reporting Mueller didn't find proof Trump committed a crime. Barr gave them the whole Mueller report so why blame him? They claim 5 minutes wasn't enough time to question him but if they act like the Senate Democrats they spend most of their time making statements, not asking questions. That horrible pos representing Hawaii, Crazie Hirono, spent 4.5 minutes bitching then asked a question but wouldn't let Barr answer without interrupting him.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I agree with your statement 300 percent

• Like Like x 1
  8. The left ain't won a damn thing
    When the A.G finds out the truth about the shady b.s fisa warrents
    Some on the left are going to be in deep shit

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. It is very simple if you are versed in politics. They know Mueller found nothing, and they know Barr just reported what Mueller found, BUT, Attorney General Barr is looking into the "start" of this whole Russian thing, and there will be an investigation, and it will likely bring forth charges to The Obama administration, staff, as well as the Democratic party chairmen at that time. They want to discredit Barr now as much as they can (to the public's eye) They want to disparage him, to cast all kinds of doubts about him in hopes of thwarting any conclusive evidence that Hillary Clinton and the Democrats, and high up officials spied on the Trump (and others) during the previous Presidential election. The left is silently quaking in their boots as they know what real crimes "were" committed on their side, and it won't be pretty.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Yeah, I do know. I should have worded it better.

11. When are folks on tue left and some on the right going to admit to themselves that they were ignorant of the true facts of this whole MANUFACTURED SPYING AND B.S FISA WARRENTS, ITS NOT A STRETCH TO FIGURE THE FISA JUDGE ARE GOING TO BE PISSED, AND DEMAND TO KNOW THE REAL TRUTH...

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Congress is wasting time, fucking around with AG Barr over what, less than 2% of the whole Muller report that the AG has told to them they can look at the nearly redacted version at his office, but no one has done that. To top it off, they are letting marijuana bills and other important considerations to be delayed and pushed aside.
    GOP Congressman Tells Democrats To End Trump Obsession And Focus On Marijuana

• Like Like x 1
  14. Let us move forward, away from the detractions of the Barr/Muller issues and push for total decriminalization on the Federal level. That will open the door for a lot of issues to be resolved, such as public housing, Federal Home Loans, Veterans Affairs, etc. For until this is de-scheduled, it will hang like a ugly storm cloud over any real reform.
    Top Congressional Democrats Announce Bill To Federally Deschedule Marijuana

• Like Like x 1
  15. The only reasonable conclusion is that Trump's administration tried to get something out of the Russian interference (which is unquestionable)... But were too stupid to actually accomplish anything.
    I don't know if he is a traitor, but a moron of epic proportions is just as well.

16. And how does that make you feel?

17. Don't read Trump supporter threads, but did anyone notice or mention the fact that the OP is a blatant lie? Donny-boy was NOT cleared - of anything. Looks like the Internet-driven Social-Media truth game farce has completely succeeded with some folks. Wow, just wow.

18. What are you on about?

Sounds like another one of those who can't let a dead matter go. Keep the hope alive Sparky :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  19. #79 Acewiza, May 21, 2019
    Last edited: May 21, 2019
    Facts. You know- like the kind you might find in the publicly-available Mueller report? Unless you'd care to cite your OP claim from that document, you sir, are completely full of shyt - the really smelly, political falsehood manipulation kind.

Sparky is not a pet name I'd suggest for the likes of you. Nor would I expect anything honest or factual from a poster pimping for the Asshole-in-Chief.

20. #80 Praetorian, May 21, 2019
    Last edited: May 21, 2019
    Quite pissy for someone who claims

How did you at the same time manage to attempt to proudly claim you live in an echo chamber, and then instantly botch it, by commenting on the very thing you claimed not to read? :smoke:

Regarding Mueller Investigation:
    You have mistaken some people desperately hoping that "Russian Collusion" will eventually happen, with it actually happening.
    At the time of the OP, Trump was off the hook for the years-long Mueller investigation. As of today, he still is.

Not sure why you haven't gotten the message after almost 3 years of focused investigation desperately trying to prove otherwise, and failing.
    Keep the hope up Sparky.

• Like Like x 1