Mueller Report: Trump Cleared Of Conspiring With Russia

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Praetorian, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Well, I am glad you're laughing. carry on.

2. Will do.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. There was a time that I 100% believed Hillary was going to prison, it happens to the best of us. Then again I have come to believe some politicians (trump, clintons, ect) are above the law but that is for a different conversation.

4. [​IMG]

have to get my gloat in

so many people looking so foolish right now

hurr durr drumpf russia

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I think one or more of the investigation team has leaked to Nadler there was something in the report that could imply obstruction of justice, perhaps because Trump fired Comey or whatever. Mueller probably thought it may or may not be considered obstruction and there's no way to prove it anyway so he didn't pursue it but to Nadler and probably Schiff it was evidence of obstruction and that's why he's got a hard on to see the full report. Nadler isn't saying one of the investigators leaked info to him because it could get the leaker into hot water. My prediction is that when the full report comes out most of the Dems will concede there was no collusion but they will continue to push the obstruction angle as a way to keep using this issue to slam Trump thru 2020. I don't know why they think Trump would obstruct an investigation into collusion when Trump knows full well there was no collusion but there it is.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Ex-Obama Counsel Expects to Be Charged Soon in Mueller-Related Case

WASHINGTON — Lawyers for Gregory B. Craig, a White House counsel in the Obama administration, expect him to be indicted in the coming days on charges related to his work for the Russia-aligned government of Ukraine.

The case against Mr. Craig, 74, stemmed from an investigation initiated by the office of the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III.

An Ivy League-educated lawyer who held prominent positions in the Clinton and Obama administrations, Mr. Craig would become the first person who made his name in Democratic Party politics to be charged in a case linked to the special counsel’s investigation.

Mr. Craig would also become the first person to be charged in a case connected to the special counsel after Mr. Mueller finished his investigation into the 2016 presidential election. In a summary of the inquiry, Attorney General William P. Barr said that the special counsel’s team had concluded that there was no evidence that President Trump or his aides “conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

7. Musta fell behind on his dues.

8. Maybe he's just the token Democrat, the one they toss in with the others to prove how even handed in applying the law they are.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Oshit bois, its not over yet. I heard it from Bill Maher.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Dude. Barr is compromised. He's totally making everything up and meuller is letting him!
    He's totally ignoring all the collusion parts of the memo.

You'll see.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Pretty easy to see who is bitter and butt hurt here.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Gotta ween them off the collusion in stages man.
    It was 3 year ordeal. Butthurt is stage 2 I think.

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. I'm in Lithuania these days for business, colluding with working with actual Russians

The level of mirth they are at with this trumpf russia thing is spectacular

14. Yeah I'd imagine they must think we're fucking crazy.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. And they wouldn't be wrong, the Russia conspiracy has been fucking crazy from the start. Anyone who wasn't assmangled by Trump's victory could see that.

A lot of the blades who were in here all fire and fury about it for years are shadows on the wall now, did you notice? :laughing:

16. Same thing with my family in the middle east, they can't believe how much false shit we get fed, and how much shit goes unreported. We have a reputation around the world for being stupid for very good reason.

17. No different from the rest of us

18. I miss them. Maybe they are out eating crow.

19. How do you strike words again??

20. So, how exactly do you arrive at the conclusion that he is cleared, when his report specifically states that it does not exonerate him? Is it because Trump's lackey told you he was after reviewing two years worth of research data for a few minutes? How quickly you right wingers will swallow the shit they feed you never ceases to amaze. It's all 'can't trust the gubbermint, you're just gonna take what they say at face value? They're all liars!' until it's one of your guys, then you just eat it up.

Isn't that gloating attitude the reason you claim the Dems lost the election? Careful now boys...

I'm not pretending the Dems are any different, and for sure the majority of them were wanting to pursue the investigation for nothing other than political reasons, without a care for whether or not the president was actually compromised. But to pretend you have some moral high ground his hysterical.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1