Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mucus in lungs?????

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by urzaguilt, May 6, 2008.

1. for the past 3-4 weeks i've been coughin my lungs out and hacking loads of mucus. can this be caused from smoking MJ?

2. you might want to go get that checked out, one of the only times i was unable to smoke because it hurt too much, was when i was hacking out coffee mugs full of mucus in an hour. turned out i had pnuemonia. deffinatly can be cause by smoking of anything.:(

3. Aye it's probably either a nasal infection or bronchitis.. Or doubtfully a pnuemonia.

4. There is a good possibility that it is caused from the Marijuana. Buy yourself a Vap. and that should solve the problem.

5. its probbably bronchitas, i get a yearly visit usually in the winter becouse i smoke medicly year long. the fact is MMJ is still smoke filled with carbon monoxide, tar, etc. it damages your lungs as any smoke would i would suggest:
    1 see your doctor
    2 take a smoking break your lungs need to heal it will take 1-3 weeks
    3 if you need to medicate (thru cannabis for whatever reason) eat a cookie
    you know bake some cookies first ...with your medicine.

4 OR you can make some Indian Bang milk thats delicious and fast to prep