mucho rain = moldy bud?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by thirdworldarmy, Oct 4, 2007.

  1. is this true? because it's been rainy like hell the past couple of days, and I was told I should pull 'em and dry em. please let me know.
     
  2. I would rather treat them for mold with some spray or something.. yanking them is a bit drastic...
     
  3. they are pretty much done anyway. and i was just wondering if a lot of rain would cause the mold.
     
  4. All the moisture from the rain will create a more humid, mold susceptable environment. How done is almost done? 1 week? 2 weeks? I guess if it's gonna keep raining there's not much point in leaving them out there anyhow... But if the suns gonna shine.. and they're still 2 weeks out.. they it's worthit to spray and wait...
     

Share This Page