Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Much Dreaded T-Break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ROOReos, Nov 23, 2011.

1. #1 ROOReos, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    So, I've been feeling somewhat masochistic for the last few days. I recently decided to go on a one month t-break, ending December 19th. It's not really to lower my tolerance, though. It's more for just to see what sober life is like, again. Three days have passed, and I've been pretty bored, but nothing too bad. I have been fiending really bad, though... not for weed, though, because I also...

QUIT COLD TURKEY :D It's been difficult, but I think I'll make it. I'm forcing myself to go at least two weeks without a cigarette, and after that, I'm cutting down to only smoking them once per week at the most, and only when I'm out drinking with friends or something like that.

Any other stoners out there who are on a good ol' t-break?

Edit: Changed title; the original one was somewhat misleading.

2. Kinda, but only because im dry heheh

Tomorrow im gettin reefed before class with my buddies.

3. OH! Forgot to mention that I'm going to be ending my t-break with 1.9 grams to the dome from a gravity bong :smoke:

4. Well... I'm not so sure I want to take a break before thanksgiving but I may take a 1-2 week break after then. I got just enough ganj to smoke on turkey day then I'll be in the same boat as you my friend.

And good luck on kicking tobacco, I found it easier to quit if you never give yourself that 'last' cigarette. Once I smoke 1 cig after quitting for awhile, I always fall back into the habit again, always. :mad:

5. Ehh, I don't really plan on completely quitting in the near future. Just going back to how I was when I first started, which was around a cig a week, like I said in the first post.

6. got high last friday. gonna get high again this friday. i smoke weekly, or bi weekly. Mainly cuz im unemployed and moneys tight lol but i dont mind it. if i could blaze everyday i would be like i used to. But i think the fact i smoke like once a week or once every 2 weeks will help me stop. Friday will probably be my last time, me and a buddy are gonna quit together for awhile to support each other. Gonna make it easier for me to get employed once im clean

7. hahaha I dont even know whats going on in tihs thread!

:bongin:

8. Im an ol stoner on a break!

Haven't smoked since March 19, and I can smoke again next friday, DEC 2!

Pretty excited to start again. Tolerance is gonna be low as balls too.

9. try reading it?

I'm on a short t-break during this thanksgiving break. prob won't help my tolerance much, but when I get back, I'll have my repaired bong, a new eclipse vape, and a couple grams of homemade bho waiting for me. :D

10. The way I see it is, why T-break if you don't have to?
    Lowering your tolerance is easy.
    When smoking 3+ times a day, I'd take a day break and I'd have a lower tolerance the next time I smoked.