MTV's MADE: I Wanna Be A Stoner

Discussion in 'General' started by BigSmoker, Apr 5, 2007.

1. i was browsing thru youtube and saw this it had me laughing so hard i figured all you blades would get a kick out of it to Enjoy

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/17165HL60Hs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/17165HL60Hs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. that one kid doesnt even inhale

3. Thats pretty f in funny. Nice find.

4. It was a bit corny at times, but hell, I couldn't have done any better. Good find, I love how he had a munchies coach. :D I wish I had one of those.

5. ahahahaha wtf? that was fuckn hilarious. +rep for sure

6. Fucking hysterical lol..
    I really am more of a stoner then I think

7. This made me giggle more than any video I have ever seen. So funny. Thank you, Big, for sharing. The fact that he was instantly transformed at the festival was a little annoying, like it was such a quick jump with no gradual or visible change until that festival. "Wear a shirt with your favorite detergent or something on it, chicks dig that..." Lmfao. Fantastic.

8. thanks everyone i knew you guys would like it im still laughing form when he blew into the bong thats the most hilarious part

9. I'll check out the real show if the show I'm watching is on commercial or something, but do they really have that many coaches? Either way, it was a really funny video. I liked it the most when he sat in the guys chair and they all freaked out ^_^ Stoner rituals lol

10. on the real show they usually have just one coach but sometimes they have 2 the second one is usually a trainer to get them in shape

11. The munchies coach was hilarious, I'm a fan of the fact that he was overweight.

12. hahahaha yeah who better to learn about munchies from than a fatboy :laughing:

13. hahaha niiice :D

14. That was awesome haha :p

15. nice dude, great find

16. haha, oh man that was great. Thanks for posting this.

17. Dreeeeeeaaaaamm-weeeaaver!

18. LOL +rep

19. hahah that was funny...

The music guy reminds me of my sisters boyfriend haha.