mtv super sweet sixteen

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokeandBlow, Nov 20, 2007.

1. i am going to one tonight hahaha

i met this girl when i was a junior and she was a freshman at some party, and she still remembers me i guess, and she invited me to her party which is going to be on mtv. basically all of my friends got invited also , or some just invited themselves , which is what a lot of kids did.

i dont think im gonna go baked, id rather go drunk
    i hope she has some sick performer , like three 6 or somethin'

i dont know when its going to air, probably on the next season or however they do it.

ill tell u guys when it does so u can look for me on tv haha

2. i bet her parents, have a lot of money...

3. I propose a ritualistic murder-suicide.

No bullshit.

Full blown cult killing followed by an on air Hari Kari.

Not kidding.

Do it.

4. yeah some kids I know went to one too.. shits lame as hell tho lol, im like 19

5. I second that. Also, an 18 yo going to a 16 yo's party?

6. shes 17...for some reason shes just having her party, probably for reasons with the show

she is indeed very wealthy, but so are most kids in my town, im pretty used to it.

should be fun

7. I third this notion.

I saw that show one time and it made me want to break my television I have never seen a display of more rude, bitchy spoiled brats.

8. Indeed, they don't know what the fuck the real world is like, yet they think they do. Only reason why they have friends is because of their money.

9. Yuuuuppp.

That saying money can't buy happiness is so wrong in their little worlds, they buy everything they want, and then they buy their friends, laaame.

10. whenever i watch that show i just get really angry at those girls.

11. hmmm... imagine if those girls spent 1/5 the money they spend on shoes, clothes, etc on weed

instead of the typical bitchyness, im sure they would all be alot calmer

12. for some reason i dont think taht would make the show but it dam sure would make the news lol

13. i think that if satan does exist, he either created that show, or is shitting his pants with excitement.

14. Take the girl's V-Card on camera!

15. I don't think I could ever stand going to a party like that.

Have a good time though

16. id go and steal alot of fancy shit then pawn it and buy alot of weed :smoking:

17. Yea, no even if invited I wouldn't go to something like that, not my style.

18. I saw a few minutes of that show
    It's pretty disgusting.

-Girl walks up to mirror in miniskirt and tube top- "OHMYGOD I LOOK SOOOO TOTALLY HOT!" -Mother starts clapping and smiling-

If I was invited to a party like that, I'd still go probably.
    Free food and music
    and I could take a big sign that says MTV SUCKS

19. that show is annoying. watching spoiled rich kids bitch and cry when they don't get the $50,000 car that they wanted for their 16th b-day

20. When they don't even have their license and then their parents let them DRIVE this car to their party anyway.. good god.