MTV shit

Discussion in 'General' started by phatbastrd599, Oct 23, 2005.

1. i was watching true life on mtv and it was sum shit about the hell u go thru when ur living with ur parents. well thers this 1 guy who's an artist and stuff. and his parents really hassle him about getting a job cuz he always asked for money. and they show him getting beers and smoking pot with his friend who works at the liquor store. and right after he goes i smoke pot which affects my motivation, and is probably part of the reason i dont have a job. wut do u ppl think about this?

2. i think that: i have applied to fuckin 10 jobs in the last 2 weeks and no one has called me back. .. FUCK THEM

3. me2

4. I've learned..you got to call them.

And yea I was shocked to see that guy hit the spoon ant mtv airing it...as for motivation, that's bullshit.

I will only animate/write music if I'm on high some sativa strains.

5. that dude just gives us Stoners a bad name

6. Hes blaming his problems on pot. I saw that episode. That guy was a lazy freeloder.

7. Hey,

What a douche. Sorry excuse for a stoner. As for you guys that can't get a job, call them fuckers back. Most jobs never call the people after they put in an application. They wait for you to call them. Peace.

-Timmy