Msnl promo looks great

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Blondie2014, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Literally just about to place an order from another place when I see msnl promo this morning. For what I am ordering prices are less than half of the cost. I think I'm going to jump on it. Very tempting.

2. What is msnl?

3. Marijuana seeds Netherlands . The banner popped up here on grass city this morning. Web site is marijuana-seeds.nl . I see the banner under this as I type.

Also FYI to anyone I'm not promoting anything here. I stumbled on this and kind of wondered what anyone thinks of this seed bank and the promo. I read a few threads on this bank and looks ok I guess.

Anyone ever hear of seed banks doing price matching??

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I know Gorilla price matches, but msnl doesnt have any breeder information so dont think they will price match with them. They mainly price match breeder selections.

5. #5 Blondie2014, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015
    Actually.. What I was looking at was not feminized. Not the deal I thought it was. Looks like a few deals though on other items.

6. This is for the new site they launched. Been using these guys for years and since they relaunched their site they have had a ton of promos going. Bit of a shame on the new site though, as i liked the one with the naked chick on it [​IMG]