MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell Flips Out Behind The Scenes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Praetorian, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Not sure what's funnier, his reactions, or the fact that the production crew at MSNBC couldn't get anything right apparently.

Is this the end of ole Lawrence? Will he be banned to the lesser channels and shows like Olbermann?

2. That would be pretty sad if this gets you fired. He was acting kind of like a dick but it's not that big of a deal. Pulling out his inner oreilly I guess.

3. Don't know which is funnier, Larry having and melt down or someone creating a thread about it?
    Now can it be kept alive for 100 pages?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. hahh, good, fuck all of those talking heads

theyre the demon preachers of this american vs. american bullshit parade

• Like Like x 2
  5. He did a bill O'Reilly lmao.
    That Laurence O'Donnell is an idiot.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah I guess it would suck if you heard some random voices in your ear. Like some woman is talking about happy hour. :laughing:

Important news nontheless...

Now let's talk about Trump's choice of wardrobe.

trumpsuit2.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Outtakes have always been my favorite part of reality.

8. I've had that frustration with everything when going thru withdrawals. Maybe he's quitting smoking or his drugs are wearing off.

9. Isn't Larry exhibiting what the Right prizes most by not being "PC"? It's a strange world. LOL

• Like Like x 1
  10. Flipped on the Lawrence show nd found he had an excellent story about Jimmy Kimmel as being the most effective spokesman against the republican's last ditch effort to destroy the ACA. Kimmel knows more about this piece of shit bill than both Graham and Cassidy. Meanwhile Tuck is hosting Witches.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Took me about as much time to post it , as it took you to answer to it.

Keep up the quality posts and we'll see 100 pages.

• Like Like x 1
  12. he was swearing, thats non pc now and non pc is right wing

swearing is anti-left

[​IMG]
    everythingsokinusa.jpg

edit:

left wing tv hosts always know best politics

[​IMG]
    voteforcelebretiesin2020.png

13. Being out of control is emotional so it is Left behavior.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Have partisan politics reached such a low that you're now bickering over "which side is more emotional"?

Both sides are emotional. People are emotional. I'm sure at some point something happened in your life to cause you to have an emotional outburst. And it wasn't because you were liberal or conservative or whatever.

15. It's more then just my opinion the left is more emotionally driven. Liberals are more emotion-driven than conservatives

• Like Like x 1
  16. Don't be so cruel, my out of control emotions can't handle it.

17. Logic is the new emotion.

18. Whose logic? LOL

19. The paper says nothing about conservatives not being emotional. So my point still stands and your suggestion that "being emotionally out of control" is a characteristic only of liberals is patently false. You should be more scientifically critical, it's a good thing. By your logic one could conclude that you, by definition of being a conservative, are emotionally unhappy yet incapable of admitting it. But that's probably not true, nor it is reasonable to conclude that all conservatives are unhappy and all liberals are happy. Conservatives report, but liberals display, greater happiness | Science