MSNBC is worst.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DeathMadeTangible, Jan 24, 2014.

1. That quote is golden pony boy. Shit had me laughing so loud I woke up my roomate.

2. Fecal Analogies at your service sir

3. #43 LDSR, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    That's how I see it.  The 'founding fathers' did whatever they could get away with.  I see the bill of rights as something to pacify opposition...which we can still see today.  While the constitution was the tyranical framework to be expanded as much as they can get away with.  

Now a journalist chasing truth is harassed (to put it nicely) by IRS, NSA, FBI, etc, while 0 (zero, zilch, nada) bank ceo's have been criminally charged, let alone prosecuted for '08 collapse, LIBOR rigging, banks laundering money for "listed terrorists" and drug cartels, etc.  TSA, funding al qaeda, drones, etc.  

Has 'the system' already collapsed?  ^ Trying to justify the above example w/ journalists and bank ceo's is insane or disingenuous.  
    So if very few people even attempt to justify a system...has the system collapsed? 

Edit:  Oh, and Justin Beiber and MSNBC are weak and blah blah blah...

4. Both Bush and Obama, as well as their advocates, should be tried for crimes against humanity. Libertarianism ftwSent from my pet cactus in year 1056 AD

5. I think convicting the advocates of each POTUS for war crimes is a bit ridiculous.  How many people voted for either president or supported them at one time or another? I'm sure even quite a few libertarians voted for one or the other.   Our nation would cease to exist and the remaining people here would fall under the control of whatever other country wanted  conquer this land for it's resources.  Lets be reasonable.

6. [quote name="RippedMonk" post="19404878" timestamp="1390674781"]I think convicting the advocates of each POTUS for war crimes is a bit ridiculous. How many people voted for either president or supported them at one time or another? I'm sure even quite a few libertarians voted for one or the other. Our nation would cease to exist and the remaining people here would fall under the control of whatever other country wanted conquer this land for it's resources. Lets be reasonable.[/quote] I think I may have used the wrong wordNot necessarily everyone who voted for them, but the other members in senate and house, as well as other government branches who were aware of their crimes and supported them. Sorry, I came off with the wrong message Sent from my pet cactus in year 1056 AD

7. #47 MrRaider, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    [quote name="RippedMonk" post="19404878" timestamp="1390674781"]I think convicting the advocates of each POTUS for war crimes is a bit ridiculous. How many people voted for either president or supported them at one time or another? I'm sure even quite a few libertarians voted for one or the other. Our nation would cease to exist and the remaining people here would fall under the control of whatever other country wanted conquer this land for it's resources. Lets be reasonable.[/quote] seriously? Monk as the history dude I'd expect better. I 100% agree about libertarians voting for each president but did they vote for Obama to bomb Libya or for him to close gitmo? Just because someone won popular vote or a election doesn't mean they are above the law. People saying it's ridiculous to put a president on trial for war crimes is exactly why they do it. They know they will get away with it. I don't know why people hold politicians to such a low standard, especially those of you who demand the utmost from the private sector? It's obvious you expect more from the private sector and the exact opposite from the state. This I know you will probably disagree with however your point about a stateless society being more easily taken over is ridiculous. It has been written about extensively and highly studied especially by militaries throughout history. A stateless society a tribal one like Afghanistan that has little state structure is so far impossible to defeat. The USSR and the USA could not do it. On the other hand it has been noted that the stronger the influence a state has on its people the easier that state is to to take over. EDIT. ..I think I might of misunderstood you on the first partbat mobile

I fixed it for you man.  :smoke:

9. This is what you get when you put on a left wing, moon bat's news station. Bullshit.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Fox and MSNBC aren't news stations. 

11. How come when us libertarians say that the media is used for indoctrination and brainwashing the public we get so much resistance from the left? Then the left always says that fox isn't news? I mean which one is it? bat mobile

Don't ask me, but I find it interesting that some Russian (don't remember who) made the point within the past few years that in the old Soviet Union days, they all knew that the Pravda was bullshit propaganda. They paid it little attention. But what he found amusing was that the majority of Americans DO BELIEVE the media, despite it being no better than the Pravda.

I don't understand, are you saying Fox is news but MSNBC is just brainwashing?

14. [quote name="RippedMonk" post="19410922" timestamp="1390766100"]I don't understand, are you saying Fox is news but MSNBC is just brainwashing?[/quote]No, I think you know me better than that monk. I'm always saying that media and government schools are indoctrinating people, which the left loves to say bs. Then those same people (not saying you :) ) turn and say fox isn't news. Fox reports the news just in a very biased way. No different then abc, cbs, or nbc. Or msnbc or cnn or lsd or pcp or abcde. To me that is having it both ways. bat mobile

Ok, I see now.  Sorry must have been a bit too fucked up.  I would only disagree in the sense that most of them still don't totally report the news.  They may cover newsworthy stuff in an emotion, agenda pushing way, but there is way too much true news that they simply ignore. 

16. #56 The Architect, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    The only news station I will even consider to watch with the expectation to be informed on the realities of our society would be BBC World News. They are the least bias station available to all on cable, but they still play into the fear objective the same as the rest of the Western media.