Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MRxNiceGuy's FREE QWISO hash oil tutorial

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrxNiceGuy, May 12, 2012.

1. Make sure to make some nice QWISO for mothers day guys lol

2. Let me ask you something is it hard to find weed over their as a foreigner? lol

It would be a-shame to go sight seeing with no brownies to eat!

3. Not sure...I never have trouble...your best bet is to ask hippy looking dudes or possibly skaters, just explain you're from interstate and looking for a small hook up. People are reasonably chilled out, the worst you'll get is someone telling you to fuck off, no one will call the cops on you.

4. Cool thanks! :D

5. Has anyone had luck with this method so far? What did you guys wind up yielding ?

6. [quote name='"MrxNiceGuy"']

Lol, do you have something stuck up your ass or something man? :eek: :confused_2::bongin:[/quote]

YEAH..HE DOES YOR SHYTTY ASS TUTTORIALLL STUCK INN HIS ASS ROFLAMO!!!! N DON'T BEG FOR REP LOSAR!!!

Just kidding bro awesome first tute I will be doing this on Saturday with some buds I always wondered how I can clean my keif box screen its.been going strong and unkept for 4+ years PLUS if I can + you I will when I get to my home. Good Shit again very informative.

:)

7. #27 MrxNiceGuy, May 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2012
    HAHAHAHAHAHA. :rolleyes:

and OMFGGGGGG a keef box uncleaned for 4 years?!?!?!? YOUR GUNA GET SOOOOO FUCKING MUCH!

8. Let us know how much you yield man your going to get a jaw dropping amount take pics if you can

9. im at the boiling stage now...its taking forever but im seeing the tri's and shit bunch up into little patterns n shit how long should the boil take?

10. Sorry it took so long to get back to you.

The process took me 3 water baths. You know when to change the water when the water gets luke warm. Then you dump water and add boiling water and repeat until your hash tray is dry, this will make the process go much faster.

How did it come out?

11. Do you know how much you yielded ? and how dirty was all your shit?

12. [quote name='"MrxNiceGuy"']

Do you know how much you yielded ? and how dirty was all your shit?[/quote]

It was pretty dirty I think I made the mistake of leaving the water boiling an I put my green juice on a player over the boiling pot and added water to the boil repeatedly until it was all evaporated.

I ended up with a bout a 2 gram ball that I've been cutting off and adding it to my bong rips. My Shit looked like a tootsie roll texture and was a chocolate brown. It tastes amazing prob, better if I had 95 percent. I also couldn't clean the screen properly as I ddnt have enough isopro

13. All I can say is one bong session with a Lil bit of qwisard as I call it cause the shits magic. Had me High for quite awhile

14. NICE MAN! :cool: seems like it came out alright! yeah just a little dab will do it seems it tastes good to me just a little harsh on the thought.

And QWISARD hahaha thats a good one :D

[​IMG]

15. Free bump! n i have a question should i do seperate runs if i do my grinder n vape?

16. i did this the other day. the stuff was hard to scrape and i didnt get that much.

17. I just did mine together but if you really wanted to you could separate and evap in two different pyrex plates

18. Your grinder must not have been that dirty. With my bho tray, vape, and one of my grinders un cleaned for 2 years i got about 2-2.5 grams which lasted a decent amount of time. It was nice because it was FREE. AND its only just a little weaker then the much expensive counterpart, BHO.

19. So my friend and I tried this with his grinder, but the little ball of hash we got was mostly black. I'm guessing because there was too much little bits of bud mixed in with the kief?

Although it smoked perfectly fine so no big deal :p

20. Nice man. I think you did ok if you got a 2 gram ball that puts you on your ass with a little dab! :D

As long as you place your pyrex dish with the green solution ON TOP OF the dish with the boiling water (which you maintain boiling water temp by adding more when its colder) then you did it correctly. I just hope you didnt add anything to the green solution lol. Sounds like everything went perfect though!