Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MRxNiceGuy's FREE QWISO hash oil tutorial

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrxNiceGuy, May 12, 2012.

1. #1 MrxNiceGuy, May 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2012
    Whats goin on gc? This is my first tutorial so let me know what you think and how help full it was.

I recently made some free QWISO IT WAS VERY SIMPLE AND FREE....How free you ask?

Well lets start with at-least 1 of 3 things you need in order to get your free hash

1. a grinder
    2 A vaporizer
    3. Something you store BHO in (such as a BHO tray that has "impossible to get smears at the bottom off")

Ok first things first, i feel that making this was benefited most by having a dirty grinder.

"Dirty grinder" means that if you take your screen and put it up to the light you can barely see through it lol.

(*Hint*- The more grinders, the more free hash for you and your buddies. Call every friend you know, tell them to bring their grinder over, not only are you cleaning the screen/grinder, making it so brand new to the point where it looks like you just bought it, (+ allowing like 75% more keef intake again) you guys will be collecting nice free amounts :smoke: if you get 3 dirty grinders i wouldnt be surprized if you guys got 1-2 grams :hello:.)

Now just think if 3 friends used 3 grinders 3 vapes and 3 bho trays oh man the yield would be nice

Anyway

I used 70 % iso (rubbing alcohol) which worked just fine, people recommend 90%+ if you can get your hands on it, i think you should do so, if not 70% will do just fine (its like 1$ at the supermarket and that bottle will prob last you 5-10 washs lol go buy it)

So find something to use to poor the alcohol into. I took a big plastic taco bell cup cut it 3/4 of the way down then cleaned it so i had a disposable alc holder lol.

Take the grinder apart, each tray (Salvage all the keef you can and separate that) Once you feel you have salvaged as much keef as you could,
    drop the first tray of the grinder in the alcohol and swish the alcohol around in a circle for 30 secs-60 secs depending on dirtiness, take the part of the grinder out and wash with warm water, then repeat with each part until clean (make sure you look at screen and see it will look brand new)

Your Alcohol solution should look green now, this is good :cool: :smoke:

[​IMG]

Dump this into a Pyrex plate or pan.

(Let grinders parts sit out and dry for 45 mins)

Repeat with other grinder if you have any more to use

*(If you do not have a bho tray or vaporizer skip below)*

[​IMG]

Poor just a little bit of alcohol into your bho tray and swish around let it sit for 1-2 mins then give it a swish or two then poor into Pyrex with your grinder solution

[​IMG]

Then take your Vapes whip if it has res on it and poor the alcohol and shake then poor into the Pyrex as well

Now you are almost done :hello:

Boil some hot water and poor into a separate bigger pan place the smaller Pyrex pan with the alcohol ON TOP OF the pan with the boiling water. This will evaporate the alcohol without you having to worry about you causing a fire :hello:

[​IMG] (The liquid in this picture is actual bho not the alcohol solution we are using. Just used this picture because the double boil process is the same whether its BHO or QWISO)

About 15 mins later, you will have to add new hot boiling water, (this will be done 3-4 times) and about 3-4 water baths later (depending on amount of alcohol) all alcohol will be complete evaporated. You will see your finished product and its time to collect ! =) :rolleyes:

Get a nice clean razor and scrape it up and their you go, its all free and it will get you BAKED So watch your self guys! I admit its not the best tasting (not so much taste but its very harsh on your thought)

:bongin::smoking:

(This pic is made from 1 Grinder cleaning, 1 bho tray, 1 vape)
    [​IMG]

2. I just did this with all of my friends grinders and both of mine yesterday. I got a nice little ball that lasted me all day.

3. Nice man. Def worth the effort right?

How do you like my first tutorial? :smoke:

4. its pretty good. I still only wash for around 30 secs and filter it just like if i was washing bud.

5. Thanks man.

Btw, No need to filter, you can just dump the green solution into the Pyrex and then the double boiler evaporates ALL the alcohol so no strain is necessary :smoke:

6. I would've paid, too!

7. haha lol

it is very potent!

8. Great tutorial! I think I should call up my friends and get this going.

9. #9 MrxNiceGuy, May 12, 2012
    Thanks buddy!

If you guys as grass city as a whole gave me + Rep on my first tutorial it would be much appreciated guys :yay::bongin:

Def would inspire me to get up and make more tutorials to help everyone out if my knowledge is helpful to others :hello:

10. #10 Batmanchu, May 12, 2012
    Resize dem pictures, son

Also, the innumerable spelling errors.

11. #11 MrxNiceGuy, May 12, 2012
    Not going to re size the pictures they are big for a reason if you are too lazy to scroll over to the right then man you must be stoned or just feelin lazy? :smoke:

Also yes i just free typed it and didnt go back over and fix things. You obviously know what i ment when it was said.....so is their a need to go back and fix spelling errors if you can understand 100% of what i said in the end? NO, their is no need

Thanks for pointing that out though buddy if i was writing a tax form, or typing a letter to my boss, id of been sure to not type like im on facebook lol

12. Also if you guys have any questions about this or anything else feel free to Private message me

13. Ignore that idiotic fuck that only wants to pick out your spelling. Fantastic first tutorial :)

14. HAHA thanks SMOS! :hello: :bongin:

15. [quote name='"MrxNiceGuy"']

Not going to re size the pictures they are big for a reason if you are too lazy to scroll over to the right then man you must be stoned or just feelin lazy? :smoke:

Also yes i just free typed it and didnt go back over and fix things. You obviously know what i ment when it was said.....so is their a need to go back and fix spelling errors if you can understand 100% of what i said in the end? NO, their is no need

Thanks for pointing that out though buddy if i was writing a tax form, or typing a letter to my boss, id of been sure to not type like im on facebook lol[/quote]

Lol yes! Owned

16. Good tute man, but I'd never use any less than 95% iso to be honest, anything less leaves a nasty taste.

17. Thanks bro! and

Yeah i agree jayke, the only way for me to get 95% iso is if i order it. If anyone has the time and can order it, it is def well worth it! But i did'nt want people to think they need STRICTLY 90%+. 70% will do if you have no other option of finding a higher %.

Also I see your from Australia! Whats it like their Mate?! Thinking about visiting your home land soon!

18. Ah fair enough, we can just get 95% at hardware stores etc so I've always just gone for it.
    It's heaps good here, I just wish it was a bit colder to be honest. It's winter at the moment though so it's not so bad, everything looks beautiful this time of year.
    If you come, make sure you put aside 2 or more weeks to check out a few different cities. I personally hate Brisbane and Sydney but I like Adelaide and Melbourne. Perth is too far away and too samey, but you could check out Darwin if you want to get a real taste of Australia.

19. [quote name='"MrxNiceGuy"']

Thanks for pointing that out though buddy if i was writing a tax form, or typing a letter to my boss, id of been sure to not type like im on facebook lol[/quote]

If you have time to sit on the computer, you have time to not type like a dingus. I'm also pretty positive that having huge ass pictures in a post is against forum rules.

20. #20 MrxNiceGuy, May 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2012
    Lol, do you have something stuck up your ass or something man? :eek: :confused_2::bongin: