Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MrTheManWeed (Youtube)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThrashManiac93, May 8, 2011.

1. Whats up guys, this is my first thread. I just want to know has anyone else watched this guy's videos before? If not, you need to check them out. He always has really dank shit and smokes outta some good pieces, and I find his videos fun to watch- high or sober.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDMwkyWL_D4&feature=channel_video_title"]YouTube - Smoking The Best Purple Strain .... Talk.[/ame]

Anyways check out his channel and let me know what you think. Peace.

2. So after you smoke.....you then proceed to spend your time watching another guy smoke....?

That's chill I guess.

3. I don't see the point of watching someone smoke when I could be doing it myself...

4. OP if you want the attention, go post links to your videos on 4chan. You will get a lot more there.

5. I guess so, tbh I dont really watch it when im high, but it is great to kinda get in the mood i guess lol. Just a suggestion anyway, they are good videos in my opinion.

6. Yeah that video's pretty lame

7. He has better ones. Like I said, just a suggestion. I thought people would enjoy them, like a lot of people on youtube seem to, but i've never seen a post on GC about it. Sorry lol.

8. Fucking shit, oh fuck, shit fuck, its gay out, fucking shit.

This kid sounds like a complete retard, if you wanna watch guys smoking bomb and using high quality glass, go to the video section of this forum and look for the Cannabis Connoisseur Connection videos. At least they can get a thought out without saying fuck 25 times.

9. MrTheManWeed?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?1

what kinda fucked person makes a profile named THAT?!?!?!? how about TheMrWeedMan?

10. I dont fucking know lol, his name is Manny so its something to do with that.

11. #13 iSPARK, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
    This guy has the worst accent ever

and he has no clue what hes talking about.

Now the weed report is one guy that knows his shit, hes on youtube but he doesn't post anymore I don't think :/

12. lol like it could be good in the way of look at this fuckin jackass. . . that dudes a lope haha

13. You guys are pricks, haha this guys a riot.

14. The CCC? Ive had mac munny offer to smoke wit me lol.

15. Too bad he's not posting anymore