Mrteas Organic Neurosis

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by MrTea, May 25, 2013.

Hahaha.  Ya dude I work at a sandwich shop.  Yourself?

2. Kitchen Manager.

3. Haha would you ever allow this in your kitchen? Lol.

4. #24 MrTea, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    Flowering Day 20

Bud Shots!

They are growing so tall!.  This strain was supposedly a 60/40 sativa indica, but 2 of these girls are growing like pure indicas!  In 2 gal pots after only 2 days, topping the 5th nodes, and supercropping 4 largest branches 2 of the girls have reached over 36 inches!!! ermerger.  I had to tie 2 of them down.  I got my grow tent setup in my closet finished today and threw the 3rd fem in there to open up some space in the box.  These girls are growing so quickly.  They've doubled in size only 20 days into flower it's a bit ridiculous.

Attached Files:

5. Starting to fatten up!

Attached Files:

6. #26 MrTea, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2013
    Not much traffic in here, but I'll post anyway.  

Flowering Day 28

Frost is starting to come on.  Took awhile as it's a sativa dominant plant.

This strain is a cross of Faceoff OG Kush x Nevil's Wreck.....Nevils Wreck is a haze dominant strain.  Both the OG and Haze phenos are quite evident as of now.  Rubbing a sugar leaf releases a very pungent lemony aroma that stays on the fingers for quite some time.  

Now that the buds are starting to fatten up I am going to guestimate that with 3 plants each in 2 gal pots I will yield about .75 oz-1.25 oz per plant.  The way a few of the colas are forming I am gonna be pulling down some 7g nugs as well.

Attached Files:

Hellllllllll no hahaha time and a place for everything.

You want busy, try saute station with verbal slips........ 120+ seating.... hahah the good old days.

4 of us employees do up to $4,000 in a 6 hour shift.   I am catching a combination of 25 different sandwich toppings at 7 sandwiches at a time for 6 hours straight on our busiest days with the only breaks being a sip of water.  Voted best sandwich in Denver by the Local magazine.  It's good money so I can't complain, but I am 6'5 and being hunched over a sandwich line for 6 hours that's too short for me does give me back pains quite often.  

9. Holy shit your too tall for cooking! hahahaha

Hey man all the respect to turn and burn the pace is something to measure yourself by for sure.

So i've been told.....But ya dude when it's not busy we are slamming beers and smoking in the back all day or night.  Customers definitely have caught whiffs here and there, but no one minds.  Make up to $18/hr some days with tips and it's just a sandwich shop so money is quite easy for not having to wait tables and whatnot.

11. #31 MrTea, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2013

Attached Files:

12. Had a rough past few days.  My ac unit broke while I was gone for like 10 hours.  My growbox got up to 104 F!!!!!!!!!  completely massacred the trichomes on the two tallest girls :\\, just straight u burned them right off.  It's a bit depressing.  On the other hand, Germinated a Girl Scout Cookie seed yesterday, planted it this morning.  

Don't EVER go with Rare Dankness Seed Company.  This strain is so unstable it's ridiculous.  All 3 plants looks distinctive from one another, they aren't yielding the same, they don't have the same smell, they have different potencies.  Not my favorite strain to grow, by far.  Just a heads up.

13. #33 MrTea, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013
    Day 41 Flowering

So buds are still fattening up.  the most stable pheno p1 of the three is the only one showing the true traits of the strain.  The buds on this are are also very large and very dense.  p2 has fluffly, less trichy, less resinous, buds with a lower overall yield.  p3 has the most abundant growth of buds, with lack of potency. 

Considering that the temps have been an average of 88 F and max out EVERY DAY at 100-105 F these buds are strong and healthy as there has yet to be much if any yellowing and/or browning of the leaves or buds as of yet. 

Lots of cat hairs too  :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

14. I'll just lurk over here....

[​IMG]

Always welcomed!

So I am in a bit of a conundrum.  These girls have cat hair all over them, mostly the fan leaves.  Normally I would rather dry trim, however if I do so the amount of cat hairs that will get on the buds once ready to cure will be astronomical.  I dont know if i want to sacrifice taste, smell, and resin for the cat hair or not :\\  Thoughts?

16. First thought ..... drill some holes in the side of a vacuum cleaner's hose tube attachment so it isnt full power suction and vacuum the cat hair?

17. #38 MrTea, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2013
    Dude, I wish.  These buds are very resinous.  I have trouble just picking them off with my fingers.  I have a UVB bulb on them as well as my his bulb so they are sticky as hell.  

18. sounds like you probably need to trim wet and pick out what you can before that shit gets cemented in place

I was afraid you would say that :(