MrGrowPro microgrow temperature problems.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TMNToker, Aug 3, 2011.

1. SO, got my mrgrowpro (large pc grow case, basic pc set up) to stabalize between 77-79F degrees, and about 45% RH with the lights on, and the windows open and fan on in my room. I have no plants in it yet (as my seeds apparently just reached the US earlier today. HOWEVER, with the windows open and fan on in my room and the lights OFF I'm at 63F. WAT DO? How do I find a midpoint so I don't have to try to remember to close my windows at 12am when my lights turn off. AND THEN wake up at 4 am to open them again.. there's no way that can happen. So what would anyone recommend for more temp control? Need to go about 5 degrees lower with lights on, and up about 10 degrees higher with them off. Anyone? :smoke:

Thanks in advance, GC
    TMNT

2. the temperatures will differ when you've got wet or dry soil + vegetation etc inside that chieftech case. the temps you experience now don't necessarily reflect the temps of your setup when it's in all its glory.

on my part, I've drilled loads of vent holes and made sure that theres enough fans. you'll have to adjust constantly. basic stuff like summer/winter applies too.

hate to say it but this is all you. there's no limits to what you could do when it comes to fans, intake/outtake, ice, ovens, dehumidifiers, humidifier etc

3. Well I'd rather not alter the case if I can avoid it. Everything's in there pretty nicely. My bedroom is upstairs, until I move in 15 days, so I believe the heat issue may be because heat rises (duh). I'm aware that my conditions will change once there is plants living in my box, but I'm just trying to get a general idea (nothing better to do, seeds in the mail). Of course it's all me, I was just curious if anyone had any ideas or methods I hadn't thought of.