Mr. Postmans overgrown closet grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Mister Postman, Jun 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Says who, you? Hold on let me go cull them out from my garden LMMFAO..

Nah, I really don\'t know what you mean... Top ten strain, hundreds of glowing reports on numerous sites from those who actually grow it. What makes you think it\'s low end?

Anyone else you know working with landrace genetics from kashmir and offering them for sub $30?? Mandala seeds will always have a place in my garden, and it\'s as simple as that. Be it hashberyy, sadu, or what have you.

To many money hungry breeders, and Mandala Mike is not one of them. He could easily breed with diesel, or any of those kush of the week hyped strains, and earned 10x more per pack, but he doesn\'t do that.. He traveled the globe to places most breeders would cream their shorts to visit collecting landrace genetics, and making his very own strains/hybrids, while offering them at fair prices. Not prices that line his pockets with green, but prices that line growers rooms across the world with green..

Hashberry was listed as a top ten, sold out the seedbanks week after week, and those prices didn\'t budge. Any other breeder would have surely capitalized... I honestly asked the man... Hey Mike why didn\'t when you had the chance, bump up the prices a bit on those seeds? you certainly could have raised priced at least $5 bucks without anyone thinking twice.... \"Yah know what postman\"... \"It\'s not about that.\" \"I don\'t do this for the money.\" \"I breed and make my offerings available so people can grow and enjoy them as I have.\" \"My prices are fair and will remain fair for that reason.\" RESPECT EARNED..

With some of these asshole ego driven money hungry breeders out there people like Mandala seeds are needed. Being a grower i can honestly tell you it pains me to hand over hard earned money to some of these asses. Of course I still want what i want though LOL, but Mandala is the 1 place It actually feels good to buy from.

Your remark probably just earned them a couple sales today... And I can safely say most will enjoy their grow enough to buy again.

1 post on gc and it\'s in my thread telling me not to grow hashberry LOL beat it!!

2. Ive also read numerouse reports that absolutely PRAISE Mandela.

Mr. Postman, if you do anything...

DO NOT stop growing Hashberry :D

3. First off, Your ladies are amazing. I\'ve read the first 20-25 pages of this thread
    (then realized it was 100+) and been very impressed and inspired. Your plants are great your writing/descriptions are great. :yay:A+++

I have a questions regarding your pics. Is your camera picking up those colors on its own? or are you tweaking through PS? If it\'s camera alone...what clicker is it? if you dont mind me asking. Your pics are easily magazine quality imo.

Secondly, your statement about mandala seeds has just earned them a new customer in me. Your defense is exactly the type of business i love to support...ethics. I\'ll be ording me some Hashberry shortly ..all thanks to you! You better be getting your advertising kickbacks from MMike, :smoking:.

Peace bro, keep it up.:metal:

4. No offense dude I didn\'t think you would actualy take me seriously. I saw mad posts and assumed that you would never look at my post. I\'m actually impressed that you would take the time to look at all the posts you get. Your hashberry looks pretty amazing but i can tell you haven\'t been growing long cuz the buds aren\'t very big, wait is that mids.

5. LOL \'wait, is that mids?\' Postman isn\'t around to point and laugh at that ridiculousness, but I sure got a kick out of it though!

6. LOL, What do you know..[​IMG]

I collected my first troll!! Truth is your one of many that will come my way, as I will continue to grow, and cultivate the herb people from places like luxemburg can\'t get their hands on.. Some children are just more likely to show, and tell of their jealous and envious nature more then others..

Under the green rep bar they should have lil troll icons.. Something like collect all 7 trolls.. Which troll are u woodinhale, the envy troll, lust troll, jealousy troll, or the blue uniform wearing pig troll?

The better grass you grow, the more people take notice, the more trolls you\'ll collect, and that is fact... So woodinhale, I\'ll take your childish jabs, and inexperienced nonsense talk, and wear it like a medal of honor. For you are only 1 of many that wish they could grow, and smoke my \"mids\" lol..

Simple fact being that I grow, and smoke a quality of herb your mother warns you about, and government needs to lie about..

Now get back under your bridge in luxemburg, get back to your soap bar-spare tire hash, and quite coming off like an inexperienced shithead. Grasscity and forums in general have their fill of inexperienced envious shitheads we need not any more..

7. Whoa, I guess the man is still lurkin! What up Postman! :hello:

8. Yeah, I\'m still around Mr.Goodstuff.. Good to see ya, and thanks for posting[​IMG] It\'s appreciated..

I\'m not hosting pics, or keeping the journal here any longer, but I do have people I like to keep up with over here, and do check back on my threads if I notice them bumped.

I\'d rather be talking growing in my threads then having to school snot nosed lil twerps. But whatever.. Like I said a troll is like an honor in an around about way... The haters can hate all they want, especially when i know that when I lay my head on my pillow at night, and spark a joint of organically grown diesel lined with chunks of the finest hash...... They can, of course only once a sleep, dream of how it must be [​IMG]

Grow some balls, grow some herb, and then come talk to me bout what i should be growing LMAO.

9. Amen to that brotha, although my head has been getting wrapped around this mineral nutrient program lately... It\'s just been so good to me compared to the last one.

Organics really interest me though, which is why I tried to use them before. I just hope one day I can figure out how to make them work in hydro as good as mineral nutrients do.

I\'m really glad to see ya around man, Dier hasn\'t been around either so it\'s like most of the gurus are gone these days... Good to see a post you know you don\'t have to question if it\'s from a good source or not! :D

10. there is no need to even comment on every new, amazing, wonderful looking tasting and smelling and ofcourse smoking herb MP puts up. he knows very well that the ganja he puts up is some of the best there is anywhere. i read the journal now and then and look for those pics of fabulous buds and i take in the information of what some research and experience can do for a person. i myself started enjoying the fine technique of organically growing ganja when i came across your journal not to long ago. and since then have had the pleasure of partaking in a few actual grows using only the finest organics that i had access to. i personally think that some people on this forum do not appreciate the attitude, the pictures, and the good company, and the good information this website has to offer. i give credit to MP! you had one hell of a journal...

11. Not that it really matters, but I have my doubts that the punkass troll is even from where they claim to be from. The style of grammar, choice of words (marijuana terminology) and the location just doesn\'t mesh completely. And also, a troll would most likely enter fraudulent info to begin with in their profile.

:smoking::wave:

12. lolol that was great man.

Im growing sadhu and know a LITTLE about it (just the recirculating description on the seed sites) have you grown it in the past and can you tell me a little about it??

thanks for all the info LOVE the thread.

13. Yeah, so do I. But ur right it doesn\'t matter, and I really couldn\'t care any less. With 2 posts here on gc I saw it for what it was LOL. Either a sakcless chump who had to change his name to voice his opinion in my thread, or someone who just doesn\'t know any better yet.

I was just having a laugh at his expense[​IMG]

14. I don\'t have to much experience with sadhu, but I have flowered a plant..

It was easy growing as far as I can remember.. Nothing that really sticks out as something I would have to mention. I grew it lst, and kept it really short... One thing though is it did need an extended veg period... It doesn\'t stretch out as much as some other varieties.. Meaning I wouldn\'t count on the stretch to get ya where you want to be in flower, go into flower a lil larger then you would especially if you\'ll be using lst to keep the canopy even.

15. I think that\'s every organic growers dream LOL... To one day be able to run a 100% organic hydro grow, plus on top of that get the same uptake of nutrients=equal growth=yields etc. as refined mineral salts (synthetic nutrients)

For hydro a clean growing environment is a plus, and with mineral salts nutrients are available for uptake as needed... Organic growing depends on the soil life which at this point and time =equals sludge in the hydroponic system.. You would need a way to keep the good beneficials outweighing the bad, and also have them there long enough to break down organic matter to forms which can be used by the plants. Possibly something equal to a bio wheel which will keep you from dumping out the beneficials with each res change... Organic matter has varying breakdown times, and see that as a huge headache to someone trying to grow organic hydro. Hpoefully with time something can be figured out, but I\'d be absolutely friggin amazed when they can reproduce an organic grow in water...

I mean the organic teas I make is what you\'d need... Oxygenated water sitting for long enough periods of time for the beneficials to reproduce, break down the organic materials into forms used by the plants. I can honestly say it looks like sewage after 48 hours, but boy can it grow some dank greens[​IMG] IMO those organic teas and developing an efficient soil life will get you the fastest growth, and largest yields possible in an organic soil grow.

I got some really interesting stuff I\'m gonna be trying soon.... I\'ve created an organic mix developed for long term sustainability, and will be re-using the soil after lightly re amending. Quite a few organics growers report 2nd, and 3rd grows utilizing the same medium developing better then the first, and I can certainly see that as strong possibility with our shortened cycles indoors, and the relatively short life cycle of the plant in the medium.

Creating a super efficient soil life is where it\'s at.. A textured Soil mix perfect for the roots, offering a highly oxygenated medium, as well is inoculating the soil with beneficials prior to planting, and offering them good organic nutrient rich material. The bubbled teas as well provider higher oxygen levels, reproduces, and inoculates the soil with beneficials, and provides the organic material on which the soil life will feed on.

IMO both ways can get ya a good crop... I\'m just more interested in organic growing, so thats what i run with... refined minerals are probably the way to go for a hydro grow... easy to use, easy to measure. Just gotta make sure you provide the good 2-3 flush before harvest.

See what you did ^^^ LOL.... Got me going on and on... [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=1258737#post1258737
    pretty pics of the Power Diesel I\'m working on.

16. Well i just read through about page 56, haha, but everything is amazing, and i love how you caption lots of your pictures, really goes well.
    Hows your closet looking? :D

17. Thanks glad ya liked the reading material... Your halfway there [​IMG]

Closet is still looking as ghetto as ever LOL.. Still in the small 5 x 2 flower closet with my hps 250\'s in open air hoods, and additional fluorescents bulbs which provide additional blue spectrum, as well as uva/uvb radiation..

Providing every aspect for proper growth is whats important.. How you do it is up to you.. Proper lighting/light coverage, good circulation/exchange of air, good medium, and providing nutrients in a way the plants can use efficiently. My set-up was never expensive, or fancy, but it\'s efficient.. As long as I\'m satisfied with the quality, and what I harvested provides my cousin some relief I\'m satisfied.

I grow for myself, and that\'s why that troll knocking hb rubbed me the wrong way.. No one else smokes on what I grow, and I sure as hell am not growing for him LOL.. So what does it matter to anyone else what i grow, and which strains I choose to work with... Like I said as long as I\'m happy - I\'M HAPPY[​IMG]

Smoking on buds like this who would complain.. I certainly couldn\'t buy any better that\'s for sure..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. postman do you have a thread or something where u posted ALLL the equipment you use? i want to grow completely organic and base it off what you have done i just need all the equip specs. and which lights u use during which times. even if it is a general thing for just regular bagseed.

19. Ya, you bet he does. You are on it. Happy reading :wave:

20. o dang.... i better get started... i was hoping to find just a plain list of all the stuff he uses but i gues not haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.