Mr. Postmans overgrown closet grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Mister Postman, Jun 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey Postman! Amazzing crop. How much longer till you harvest that clone up above?

2. Ahh that one can go a good 10-11 weeks once the onset of budding begins. Takes about 3 weeks of flowering to get her to where I\'m out now.It\'s much more sativa dominant then my others. Long flowering time, but huge fluffy full colas. The taste does have a grapefruit flavor, and the high is pretty good for day time smoking..

Here are some buds after a good 30-40 day cure in the jars
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. damn dude so killer!

(ready to germ some seeds now) :)

4. Wow nicely cured buds are lookin fruity, and that clone is lookin really nice :) keep it up i\'ll be back !!:hello:

5. you...grow...the most...amazing...plants...ive seen thus far!

6. Little popcorn bud I cut off the ppp, and trimmed the hell out of.. I just wanted to check out the calyx.. The color of this plant is just crazy..

Dude I\'m going to go to smoke this stuff with someone, pull it out, and there gonna be like \"where\'d you cop that shit Mars\"... Looks like bud I\'ve never seen before in my life..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Things that make you go Mmmmmmm!!!!!! ;)

8. man id love to get some clones from that phenotype, the color is phenominal!

9. Mr. Postman, i want one too. pretty please... please... please. :)

10. There it is, the harvest ;) woo nice that is awesome:hello:

11. hey mr postman give me a bud, i wish like hell i had some of those nugs.....la la la////
    Im sure you know that song.... Damn man.... I drooled all over my key board....
    NICE BUDS>>>>>>

12. Never seen \'em like that before! Woo hoo! Nice nugs dude.

13. So you\'re 100% sure it couldn\'t actually be purple power?

Either way.. your plants are amazing.

14. I purchased, and paid for Pure Power Plant. They sent me a sealed pack of Pure Power Plant. If there was a mix up it wasn\'t an obvious one. Can I be 100% sure it was PurePP in my PPP pack of seeds.. No, never could be 100% sure unless I bred them, and package them myself.. When it comes down to it, they can pack ditch weed in the selaed packs. This is not the only purple pure power plant I\'ve seen though, so if it was a mix up, it wasn\'t just 1 seed, or 1 pack.

In Many of Nirvana\'s strains a purple pheno can be found.. I have seen purple vatieties of WW, White rhino, PPP, NL, papaya just to name a few.. I know if I searchd harder I could probably find more

15. Postman, some of the pics make it look like a fresh ruby red. Hows it look in real life? More purp or more red?

16. It looks just like the pics in real life;) . There is lots of coloring in this plant from pinks, to the deepest of purples almost black.. Some calyx are two toned showing a bright vibrant pinks/green when looking from under the bud, and a deep purple looking down on the bud LOL.. The buds that recieved less light, and were lower on the plant are much more pink in color then the buds up top which recieved lots of light, and developed more purple.

17. Do you think the UV might have something to do with coloring? I know you have the ReptiSun 10.0 and it only penetrates about 2\' right? Maybe the purple(er) buds got more UV? just a thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.