Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mr.police man and i had a talk

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SensiNinja111, May 29, 2011.

1. Yeah so i get out of this show and i start walking and i see a cop just chillin at his car next to mine. He says whats up and before you know it were talking and what not. I asked hom if there were any laws he disagrees with and he starts talking about the marijuana laws. He says, ive never givon anyone a ticket for it because its just not right. It shouldnt be my job to get someone in trouble for a harmless plant. Damn, some cops from cali can be chill

2. Key words

3. Some cops are chill, others are just trying to make quota, and then there are the dicks with a badge who couldn't do anything else with their lives other than get a little authority in order to consider themselves important.

4. Yeah some are assholes, others don't care: "I don't mind you smoking weed, just in a private place." Hahahaha

5. Pretty much just defined a cop:)

6. lol such a lier dude you just want attention no cop is gonna tell you this.. you just want people to "THINK YOUr COOL"

7. That's cool I wish cops were like that in Connecticut

8. a good cop is only the cop that doesn't care about the weed.

9. #9 monkeysthrowpoo, May 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yea I know a cop in Maine like that. As to the guy that said some are cool and some aren't. At least u live your life with your eyes open. I'm so sick of hearing cops are all assholes, or out to get you, and Shit like that. Amazing how many people are ignorant. It's like saying be afraid of all black people because a higher percentage of people committing crime are black. Just plain retarded.

10. By committing you mean "being arrested for" there's tons of studies that show blacks and mexicans are targeted and arrested for crimes more often

11. #11 DToker420, May 29, 2011
    Ya man I know right?!?!?

12. #12 monkeysthrowpoo, May 29, 2011
    Ah good point. Should have made that clear sorry. Lol my dad would slap the hell outta me if he thought I meant it like that ROFL.

13. #13 ChucklesT, May 29, 2011
    I've had cops say this to me. One time I got pulled over for speeding and my car reeked of weed. He just said, "I'm going to let you off with a warning. Oh, an you're lucky I'm pro-legalization because my partner would have your ass for smoking."

14. #14 BuddhistBrian, May 29, 2011
    FYI sir, you're acting like a little shit. So quit! Who are you to tell him if this actually happened or not? Quite immature behavior I see from rips2daskull. Ashamed

15. Liar* and that dude is an asshole. There are some pretty unbelievable stories out there. But i think this one is pretty believable. Being a cop is their job. Not all cops are dicks. Me and my friends got caught drinking and driving and he just called are parents to pick i
    Us up. We all were 18 at the time.

16. Haha this beezy is clearly not living in a nice state. Sorry you dont live in cali bro. Now go shoot a squirrel for dinner, yur sisters waitin;)

17. Dey took are jewwwwbsss derrkaa derrbbb!

18. #18 OVRCninja, May 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2011
    yeah nobody acts like its illegal here including cops.. we've been pulled over for speeding or whatever multiple times with hot boxed cars, we aired it out as we stopped and they may or may not give us a ticket for the traffic violation.. but they've never mentioned the smell or the fact that we were all high as fuck including the driver, thats why i put the name of my town for location you all should move here for real haha

and to be clear if your sort of in this area.. we stay the fuck away from any of the surrounding cities whenever possible there cops suck

19. You are talking about the sac sheriffs. They don't have the time to deal with low grade bullshit like weed. They've got one deputy patrolling a huge area and with budget cuts it's gonna get thinner. Bonus for pot smokers I guess.