Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mr. NiceGuy

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by HarryHash, Mar 19, 2011.

1. +++rep these nugs!!

im pumped. finally picked up after going 3 days without. straight torture:mad:

grabbed half for 180. the pictures are of about 3gs. The strain is Mr. Nice Guy from GHS i believe. This is a second batch and shows a little more blue/purple. And ALOT stronger smell.

Skunks ass from 5 feet away. Rotten berries right under your nose. YUMM Tastes really clean. kinda like the soil it was in. slight berry taste.

high is giddy and spacey then a smooth stone for a few hours.

what do you guys think.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. :eek::eek: I really, really want some. I only had PMNG once this year, and I hope it comes through again, where are you at???

nice, nice buds, enjoy :smoke:

3. im far up east cost. this is from oregon tho, i think.... dont hold me to it :)

4. heres another shot. you can see the colors a little better. stinks so good

[​IMG]

5. Damn those are some fine nuggies

that purple tint looks amazing on em :wave: