Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mr. NiceGuy!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Silent12, Jul 29, 2009.

1. #1 Silent12, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2009
    So i picked up from another new dealer last night and ended up with some Mr. NiceGuy...and it is amazing. One of my favorite strains by far. Here are some pictures.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Damn son, are those purple stands I see? DANK

3. lots of frostyness, nice dank

4. didnt kno there was bud called Mr. Niceguy. i thought it w as just the shit from halfbaked

5. I believe it's a mix of G13 and hashplant.

6. mr nice guy has been coming through ut on and off for years now.. all through the same connect but it's never really looked like that, the last few batches have had some purple.. but it ALWAYS smells the same.. a really soft fruity smell.. mr nice guy has a super distinct smell it's a good bud for sure congrats on your pick up of a great strain

7. Dankk, I have only tried Mr. Nice Guy one time when some girl gave me a nug for free at the new year's eve grateful dead concert. I was candyflipping and I kept dropping the nug trying to load it into my bowl haha but I eventually did and smoked that ish and it was super dank, nice pics.

8. looks dank man.

9. some chron man enjoy soo frosty

10. you should post a smoke report on MR.

11. One of my favorite strains, looks great too!

12. def one of my favorite strains as well. nice batch of it you got too. one of the reasons i want MMJ is to try all the strains other than legit medical reasons of course;)

13. Ive heard this strain called Mr Nice and Mr NiceGuy.

I could be wrong but the few times I had both...they were remarkably different. The Mr Nice was a darker green with looong spindly phalanxes and the Mr NiceGuy was so purple it almost looked aqua.

I gotta cam phone shot of it on my FaceBook, but it doesnt do the nug any justice. ANYWAY.....beautiful nuggetry.

And before the haters start up.....Im voicing my opinion....I could be 100% wrong. Just saying...