Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mr.Nice x Hindu Kush

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by misterex, May 11, 2007.

1. Is sthis a strain yet?! I have excellent genetics of kush.
    Mr.Nice isnt bad either.(G13-Hashplant).
    If not i was thinking of calling it Friendly Hindu.
    And..I am stocking up on this stuff called: Lizard Hashplant.
    Any one heard of it either?it barely has like ANY red hair.It is fully matured.
    And the calyxes are huge.
    I am also recieving some Dynamyte clones as well.Ill post some pics soon.

2. yeah you really need pics of all that stuff, it sounds like some tastey bud.

3. Sounds good man. Yeah im sure someone has done the first hyrbid by now, but ya never know. A lot of growers don't do it for commercial purposes, so you will never see the seeds on the market, and if you don't know them see it ever.

A grower I know, has been selectivly breeding for past 11 years this one hybrid, he now calls it superstrain. I am getting an OZ of it, should come tomorrow or monday, im hoping for tomorrow!

Anyway, everyone I spoke with, long time smokers, some say it is the best bud they have had in 20+ years. My friend jay said imagine someone took a bud, and poured sugar on it, most trichomes he has seen before.

I am hoping to have it tomorrow so I can post some pictures. I am just DIEING to see what it looks and smells like! everyone that got some so far said I will be impressed and it is 'perfect pot', but I will be the judge of that lol.

Anyway man, sounds like you are doing your thing. I like another grower looking to create new hybrids and give us better strains. If it was not for people like you, we would all be smoking regular weed ;)

4. thanks man.that Superstrain sounds good.Pst some pics too.
    i gotta fix my camera tomorrow, and i only have 2ozs left
    ITS GOING FOR$250OZ OUT HERE!
    definately saving nugs.

-misterex

5. superstrain pics will be going up tomorrow, or monday, depending on when it arrives.

I will PM you when the pics go up!

250 an oz, good deals!

Keep doin' ya thing bro and making new hybrids! You will make the wolrd a better place for my children! hahaha

6. [​IMG]

This is the closest I could get on Google Images.