Mr. Nice SSH or Sensi Seeds Jack Herer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Senor Smokey, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Which strain should I grow next? I would like to know your experience growing or smoking these strains. Thanks.

2. I cast for the Jack Herer simply because once you find you're favorite pheno worth cloning you end up keeping her a lifetime..

3. How do you make a mother plant last a lifetime? I thought they only last a few years. Do you do some IBL technique or something? Which strain produces more?

4. If I was gonna keep a mother plant I would put it a Superoots air pot.

5. What's up Tplat? You didn't vote.

6. Whoops forgot to place a poll vote.

7. hey i didnt vote because i only tried jack herer but let me tell u it was some killer shit. my buddie brought a bag of it over last time he came to visit, it was one bud that was 17gs lol.it was a pretty fun weekend

8. I Never grew these. I vote for Mr. Nice simply because its my preferred (heavy) high. Ive smoked some good Jack Herer but I consider it a weak sativa. just my opinion.

9. Does anyone like Rezdog's Sour Diesel better than the two on the poll?

10. #10 420Report, Nov 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2010
    I... but it's just my taste cause i like really potent weed that medicates fully. most people like ssh cause the up high and bit of indica makes it more bearable to function with.. and the jack herer is a crowd pleaser because its best pheno displays smooth taste, high yield, very strong sativa high with a 8-9 week flowering in hydro.

oh and theres like 10 or some odd variations of jack herer, jack flash, jack frost, jacks cleaner 1 & 2.. jack the ripper.. to name a few. And SSH has quite a few as well, most notably super lemon haze which is cannabis cup winner 2 years in a row.. and I've gotten a chance to try some and it was very good..

11. #11 Senor Smokey, Nov 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2010

I have never tried Sour Diesel. How would you describe and compare it to SSH and Jack H? What do you mean medicate fully? I am looking for something with a cerebral high with no ceiling, and that lasts long. I am looking for a motivational day smoke.